1 hour ago, very honest said:

disagree. activists have been pushing and it would be cool if you didn't pretend to see the future, which works to prevent further activism. congress people change their minds when the phones blow up. those in touch with the facts know that democracy is in peril.

manchin started out opposing filibuster reform, at the beginning of the year, and then said he may be open to changing some rules. he is a dem representing a red state, and his tack is to play conservative before the vote, then vote with his party when they need him.

sinema is a freshman senator. she's a hot chick in a purple state who thinks she can play both sides, but i would guess there is a point at which she folds. for example, if manchin folds, then i don't see her standing in the way of her own party on a momentous issue. that fact that 48 dem senators favor this is significant. 

their arguments are bad. some people walk stubbornly into doom, many don't. constituents need to help these 2 individuals see the light.

You sound like an activist, good for you ?

I’m an optimist myself, but it’s not easy these days.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

the american flag fisting is hilarious. i hesitated posting because there's so much bullshit and screengrab fakery. people screen grabbing and laying over celebrity accounts etc so it looks like the tweet or whatever is from a celebrity.

at this point everything is a psyop. it's feeding drivel to go viral so enough lazy people will believe it and not do any work to verify which then becomes a thing people buy into. 

it's awful but i did it anyways because idk.. it's kind of hilarious in some way. but i'm weird 

yeah. don't tell anyone else i said this but there's about as much bullshit on the far left as there is on the far right. there's definitely some differences in degrees, methods, end results, etc., but the sheer amount of lunatic crap anti-otherside is equal.

and of course the psyop comment isn't exactly wrong, there's definitely going to be some fake shit with ulterior motives out there feeding whatever goals happen to benefit whoever that week. so much misinfo/disinfo out there, it's difficult to even look at the 'news' casually. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, auxien said:

don't tell anyone else i said this but there's about as much bullshit on the far left as there is on the far right. there's definitely some differences in degrees, methods, end results, etc., but the sheer amount of lunatic crap anti-otherside is equal.

far left: healthcare for all! get dark money out of politics! carbon tax!

far right: we decide who won the election

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, very honest said:

far left: healthcare for all! get dark money out of politics! carbon tax!

far right: we decide who won the election

let's be real though that's not far left that's lib left. and they are absolutely ineffective. so more is needed

Edited by ilqx hermolia xpli

Douglas Jensen arrested again, busted in his garage watching Mike Lindell symposium on an iPhone, on their FIRST visit to monitor him, he blames it on his daughter, she calls bullshit. Best Dad ever.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/accused-rioter-douglas-jensen-sent-back-to-jail-for-violating-bail-by-streaming-mypillow-guy

7E3D296C-E2E0-4C8A-83B3-105DAF672B70.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, usagi said:

Afghanistan and the vaccine mandate, I'm guessing.

yeah. i don't think trump made it above 50% for his entire presidency did he??  i'm sure there's a fox news or similar poll that has him at 78% or something but gallop and similar and him peaking at 49% or something. 

lols.. not that it matters really. trump will probably run again.. he's kind of campaigning already. 

Biden was never gonna be some progressive hero, he was just "the guy" for getting the far worse guy out. the Democrats aren't exactly tearing all the old structures down and rewriting the rules around a lot of the major issues, e.g. immigration. incremental change is all we can hope for in this broken paradigm.

I hate everyone.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, usagi said:

Biden was never gonna be some progressive hero, he was just "the guy" for getting the far worse guy out. the Democrats aren't exactly tearing all the old structures down and rewriting the rules around a lot of the major issues, e.g. immigration. incremental change is all we can hope for in this broken paradigm.

I hate everyone.

pretty much. 

i do think if the $3.5 trillion budget bill passes it could do a lot of good. a generation of children getting free pre-k and free school lunch and afterschool programs and stuff would be nice... early education can change someone's life. 

there's a ton of progressive-ish programs in the infrastructure bills but i'm not optimistic the bills will be passed. right now it seems the dems will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and shit it all away while being out maneuvered by the turtle who shifts blame for no gov't funding bill + not raising debt ceiling and whatever fallout comes from that on to biden and setting stage for trump's return.. or some other loser... as thee US inevitably slides into fascism. 

• Like 1

Biden = band aid

"band aid" and "biden" almost have the exact same letters (minus an "e", but e = ecstasy, bad shit)

Johnson & Johnson (the same evil fuckos who make vaxxes) make band aids

so in other words, Biden is in cahoots with the band aid companies, to secretly inject us with vaxxes, all because he hates freedom, and wants to let China control the world.

I could post this shit on twitter, and have no doubt there would be someone out there who believes it.

we are living in the shitpost era. modern society has mutated into one great big living breathing shitpost.

• Big Brain 2