IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

Look, it's not that hard to get along with the cops. Just stop being african american, alright?

cops kill more white people than black people in the USofA, and even though they make up twelve per cent of the population, black criminals kill, attack and rob much more white people than the reverse.

I'm not saying the incident you guys were talking about is not ridiculous in the extreme and fucking cold stupid murder. But i just don't like that whole you're racist if you're white thing because black people were mistreated. It's some over zealous and militarized cops terrorizing everybody. And if you're poor more so. So everyone is getting mistreated and if we start calling misdeeds against others 'racism' well would the crime stats as they stand then mean that black people are more racist towards white people than the reverse. If we were to buy into the thinking that is being sold to us, well it's logic would suggest so wouldn't it. So don't buy into all this divisive bullshit, we all need to stand together and see who the real problem in society is, and it's not us. The them are globalist banking cartels that are using their long entrenched influence and limitless print money cashbox to overreacharound and fuck us all.

no this line of reasoning lacks nuance and doesn't make sense. It fails to acknowledge the reality of what is happening.

if you'd liked to get started understanding the topic better here:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol nuance is inciting a pointless bitter race war is it. ending the war on drugs would be a good start to ending punative abuse by officers who treat disenfranchised poor communities with equal contempt.

i'll watch your vid though, don't worry.

the stat i could find on wiki which isn't recent enough shows that the baltimore pd is 43% black officers, and they were increasing the numbers at that time so one would expect a higher figure now, and two of the officers involved in the incident that closed down the city were black.

Also, as the US goes down the toilet, the number of cops dying in the line of duty and violence against police is increasing. ahhh, what a depressing topic, i'm going to bed.

cop just been killed in Memphis. I wonder if related, either revenge styleee, extra fear due to whats been happening, or the usual 'got 100 kilos of coke in the boot' scenario

'On August 1, 2015 at approximately 9:18pm Communications was alerted by a citizen through one of our officer's radios that an officer had been shot in the area of Perkins and Cottonwood. Once officers arrived on the scene they located a MPD Officer who had been shot during what appeared to be a traffic stop.

The officer, 33-year-old Sean Bolton, was transported in critical condition but was later pronounced deceased due to multiple gunshot wounds.

The suspect responsible is still at large and officers are in the area attempting to locate him.'

from faceache

Look, it's not that hard to get along with the cops. Just stop being african american, alright?

cops kill more white people than black people in the USofA, and even though they make up twelve per cent of the population, black criminals kill, attack and rob much more white people than the reverse.

I'm not saying the incident you guys were talking about is not ridiculous in the extreme and fucking cold stupid murder. But i just don't like that whole you're racist if you're white thing because black people were mistreated. It's some over zealous and militarized cops terrorizing everybody. And if you're poor more so. So everyone is getting mistreated and if we start calling misdeeds against others 'racism' well would the crime stats as they stand then mean that black people are more racist towards white people than the reverse. If we were to buy into the thinking that is being sold to us, well it's logic would suggest so wouldn't it. So don't buy into all this divisive bullshit, we all need to stand together and see who the real problem in society is, and it's not us. The them are globalist banking cartels that are using their long entrenched influence and limitless print money cashbox to overreacharound and fuck us all.

If the US population was 50% white and 50% black, then you'd have a great point. But it's not, so you don't.

63% of the US population is (non-hispanic) white, and 12.4% is black. So according to your stats, blacks get a disproportionate amount of attention from cops.

edit: bah, did you edit your post?

Delet, control for socio-economic status (SES) in your stats and the "blacks are more violent" effect goes away. Low-SES people are disproportionately violent, and blacks are disproportionately low-SES.

lol nuance is inciting a pointless bitter race war is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuP-Nv3hX4E

(second post is the complete one...can a mod delete the first one?)

i wrote a rant about how annoying that open carry guy was and how it was one of the first videos i've seen of recent memory where i feel sorry for the cop for having to deal with such an autism spectrum piece of shit who makes other constitutionalists look bad. Every single time the guy filming opened his mouth i wanted to punch him in the testicles, by the end of the video his testicles were virtually oblivion (in my mind)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Witnesses + the cops said he had a gun.

him having a gun wasn't what got him killed. him being black is what got him killed.

if he was white, he could've shot a church full of 9 people and the cops would've taken him to burger king.

The video clearly shows the cops panicking and screaming and shooting the guy as soon as they find what the witnesses say was a gun.

They didn't shoot him from across the parking lot when they saw he was black? Explain that?

Besides this is the "cop murders unarmed civilian thread". He had a gun, he wasn't unarmed. So maybe he was shot because he was black AND had a gun, sure. But don't say it was just because he was black because that's... you know, untrue.

Anyways, you'll see I already said it was wrong and is murder. I just don't buy your logic.

Edit: I guess what I'm trying to say is, saying he was shot because he was black is way oversimplifying it. The guy was committing crimes, police were called because the guy apparently threatened civilians with the gun, the cops show up, the guy is resisting arrest, and yeah he got shot and killed. Was the response disproportionate to what his white male counterpart would have received? Yes, and they should be charged with murder probably. But this was still an armed criminal resisting arrest and supposedly threatening civilians.

So protesting it like this was some innocent guy shot to death by cops as he was just walking down the street minding his own business on his way to the grocery store is disingenuous at its very best.

The video clearly shows the cops panicking and screaming and shooting the guy as soon as they find what the witnesses say was a gun.

They didn't shoot him from across the parking lot when they saw he was black? Explain that?

well, for one, i don't think it's police procedure to panic and shoot someone when you find out they have a gun. second, i do believe as soon as the cops saw him from across the parking lot there was a conscious decision made on how to handle the situation, and that decision would've been different if he was white.

my second point is just a theory based mostly on a history of this sort of thing happening.

anyhoo- you're right. i probably should've posted this in a different thread since alton supposedly had a gun.

my logic is that the cops didn't treat him to a burger like they did dylann roof. what's up with that?

Hey I agree with you there for sure. That's insane they actually stopped for burger king, that should actually be investigated or something, surely that's not protocol?

And the cops that shot Alton should be charged with murder IMO after seeing the video, they had him pinned.

edit: sorry if I came across snarky there btw, wasn't my intention. I re-read my original post and it sounded kind of dicky, sorry. :beer:

So protesting it like this was some innocent guy shot to death by cops as he was just walking down the street minding his own business on his way to the grocery store is disingenuous at its very best.

i didn't protest like he was "some innocent guy shot to death by cops as he was just walking down the street minding his own business on his way to the grocery store" although in the united states one is considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. do you disagree?

also, i compared it to a kid who shot 9 people but was still treated to a burger, or the guy who shot up a movie theater full of people and still received his fair hearing in court. they got their day in court. why do you think alton didn't get his?

i didn't protest like he was "some innocent guy shot to death by cops as he was just walking down the street minding his own business on his way to the grocery store" although in the united states one is considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. do you disagree?

also, i compared it to a kid who shot 9 people but was still treated to a burger, or the guy who shot up a movie theater full of people and still received his fair hearing in court. they got their day in court. why do you think alton didn't get his?

1: No I know, but they are protesting in Louisiana and presumably in other states too. I don't mean you. And I definitely agree.

2: Because Alton is dead.

Again, he's not dead because he's black. He was committing crime, resisting arrest, threatening civilians, etc. Like I said before, I get it, his white male counterparts would get off far easier than him (getting burger king instead of being blasted in the parking lot). But it's still disingenuous IMO to boil it down to him simply being black. More happened than that.

Edit: I know there are far more actual innocent black civilians killed than other demographics in the US btw, lots of truly innocent unarmed people are murdered by the police. Which is truly f'ed up. Lots of kids (16-20ish) too.

Hey I agree with you there for sure. That's insane they actually stopped for burger king, that should actually be investigated or something, surely that's not protocol?

And the cops that shot Alton should be charged with murder IMO after seeing the video, they had him pinned.

edit: sorry if I came across snarky there btw, wasn't my intention. I re-read my original post and it sounded kind of dicky, sorry. :beer:

no worries. actually i was glad we were having this debate rather than just read and forget.

btw: just a quick news report comparison between james holmes (murderer) and alton sterling (murdered)

MJZEBJL.pngyVru8wo.png

^ do you have a link I can check out? It's just showing a picture of the report.

I guess if you were to look at this as if it were math it might seem like it's solely because Alton was black?

White + Crime = alive

Black + Crime = dead

Factor out the "crime" and you've got alive or dead.

I don't think that's fair though heh.

^ do you have a link I can check out? It's just showing a picture of the report.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/07/21/theater-shooting-suspect-was-brilliant-science-student/

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/cnn-digs-up-old-mug-shot-of-louisiana-man-killed-by-police-does-he-have-a-history-of-violence/

btw: stepheng: do you suppose if you were black you'd think it wasn't fair to boil it down simply to race? genuinely curious about that

Archived