IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

How hard is it not to kill someone?

I mean, I don't kill people all the time, and I barely have to suppress any murderous impulses...

It's actually fairly easy to kill someone just by hitting them on the head, 9 times out of 10 you're not going to kill someone, but if you're job allows for lots of beatings to people's heads you're going to end up with a certain number of unintended deaths.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I don't kill people all the time, and I barely have to suppress any murderous impulses...

It's actually fairly easy to kill someone just by hitting them on the head, 9 times out of 10 you're not going to kill someone, but if you're job allows for lots of beatings to people's heads you're going to end up with a certain number of unintended deaths.

I think (but this is just me, no putting words in limpys mouth) that what limpy is getting at is; don't beat people in the head as a generally good starting point.

I think (but this is just me, no putting words in limpys mouth) that what limpy is getting at is; don't beat people in the head as a generally good starting point.

heh, yeah I know. my point was just that they don't have to go out of their way to try and murder people, but just by being violent assholes that's what they'll get anyway. luckily for them they almost never get prosecuted, so I think the yanks will have to put up with this shit as a good starting point for a while more.

dammit chen, stop putting words in my mouth

• 2 weeks later...

Watched a TYT clip on that Rankin guy this morning. It's ironic how some cops have become the very menaces to society that they were (originally) tasked on protecting the rest of society from. Maybe I'm being naive but I'm inclined to believe there are still plenty of good cops that we aren't hearing about in any media. But I wish we had a system to better protect ourselves from the bad ones, particularly the sociopath ones who operate on the race-targeting tactic.

Luckily that doesn't seem to be an issue in my region of the country, but I think it's still something that demands a systemic overhaul.

just watched a truly insane video that rivals even some ISIS videos ive seen of 2 cops approaching a guy walking back into his car and as soon as he sits down in the driver's seat the cop tries to pull the door back open the dude's car completely erupts in flames, apparently it was a suicide attempt as the dude tries to stay inside the car as its burning and then probably didnt realize how painful it would be and starts screaming/trying to escape. Usually videos like this dont have sound, man that was brutal

I deleted the link to the video for obvious reasons. If people are really interested in watching a guy set himself on fire then they can pm you for the link.

Yep, a society wherein people would rather cook themselves to death in a DIY oven instead of existing makes you wonder about the state of the society.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Read recently that American police apparently kill on average two people every day. Knew it was bad but that's insane. UK stats according to Wikipedia

Weren't you the one taking the piss outta me for starting this thread? :cat:

I made a cheeky comment aimed at Rubin suggesting he should make a similarly titled thread about his views on religion, didn't take the piss out of you. Thread title is a bit extreme, content is important :smile:

just watched a truly insane video that rivals even some ISIS videos ive seen of 2 cops approaching a guy walking back into his car and as soon as he sits down in the driver's seat the cop tries to pull the door back open the dude's car completely erupts in flames, apparently it was a suicide attempt as the dude tries to stay inside the car as its burning and then probably didnt realize how painful it would be and starts screaming/trying to escape. Usually videos like this dont have sound, man that was brutal

just posted that video in the "how does the world view america these days" thread. i read there was a leak of gasoline and either a spark or a lit flame sparked the explosion (they're supposedly still investigating it).

i actually think this was a case where the cops were trying to save that guy because they mention something about the car being hot, and try and get that guy not to enter his car, but he refuses, enters, car explodes, then he tries to go back in and even close the door. if that was a suicide attempt he picked the WORST way to kill himself EVER

Read recently that American police apparently kill on average two people every day. Knew it was bad but that's insane. UK stats according to Wikipedia

I made a cheeky comment aimed at Rubin suggesting he should make a similarly titled thread about his views on religion, didn't take the piss out of you. Thread title is a bit extreme, content is important :smile:

well there's no piss inside of me, so who took the piss out of me then?

islam imo

islam imo

haha satirical

islam imo

haha satirical

:emotawesomepm9:

Archived