IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man wtf. Just no words.

Blysky come put your skills to use up here. Directly transferable, and you get to stay in the PacNW.

Everyone else in the US, Canada is pretty open to accepting refugees...

If a cop stops me at night i turn my indoor light on and put my hands on the wheel. I let him tell me what to do, and Im white

Man wtf. Just no words.

Blysky come put your skills to use up here. Directly transferable, and you get to stay in the PacNW.

Everyone else in the US, Canada is pretty open to accepting refugees...

I'm not completely ruling out that option. I just don't wanna rush my decision making. I'd love to come back to Van in particular, but I'm not sure I could afford the housing costs...

Would you happen to know anyone looking for a Japanese translator? lol

should maybe move to the how is america viewed thread or start a new one? maybe call it civil war?

cm0qygtwcaacqnl.jpg

they missed a golden opportunity to say "capped in america : civil war"

I forgot Timothy McVeigh's aryan magic ghost was the editor of NY Daily News.

So I was reading through this thread the other day for no fucking reason, and I realized that "part of the problem" is some of y'allz'- all of our (humans')- sentiments of something like: "I hope the cop who murdered that innocent and unarmed dude goes to prison- BUT HE PROBABLY WON'T." It seems minor, but this subtle nuance of being unwilling to support one's own positive beliefs 100%, transcends to all action, which spreads to others, and so forth. This is an internet forum, and if we can't even be confident with our statements here, we're FUCKED "out there". This is why evil tends to be powerful-- they are confident and don't give a shit who cares. Evil has the audacity to act in ways that are beyond belief, and until all good people can have that same level of shameless expression, evil will have easy walks in the park on others' faces.

This is an energy war with everyone involved; not American cops versus African descendants II: The Movie: The Video Game.

Having the ability to express, "I hope the murderous cop goes to prison.", and end it there, is powerful. This will change your actions in life. This change will spread to others. Again, this is really a battle of energies, and if your energetic expression has to have disclaimers, then you probably don't believe in what you think you believe in. In basement IDM musician terms: Your music has reached a point of sincere expression, only when you can play it for strangers without any disclaimers.

Be confident, and express the light in your heart. With this power, you can change the world for the better. "Naw, man- me giving one comment on the internet can't change the world worth shit!" -If you believe that... this is why you are weak and complain about life. EVERYTHING MATTERS.

So I was reading through this thread the other day for no fucking reason, and I realized that "part of the problem" is some of y'allz'- all of our (humans')- sentiments of something like: "I hope the cop who murdered that innocent and unarmed dude goes to prison- BUT HE PROBABLY WON'T." It seems minor, but this subtle nuance of being unwilling to support one's own positive beliefs 100%, transcends to all action, which spreads to others, and so forth. This is an internet forum, and if we can't even be confident with our statements here, we're FUCKED "out there". This is why evil tends to be powerful-- they are confident and don't give a shit who cares. Evil has the audacity to act in ways that are beyond belief, and until all good people can have that same level of shameless expression, evil will have easy walks in the park on others' faces.

This is an energy war with everyone involved; not American cops versus African descendants II: The Movie: The Video Game.

Having the ability to express, "I hope the murderous cop goes to prison.", and end it there, is powerful. This will change your actions in life. This change will spread to others. Again, this is really a battle of energies, and if your energetic expression has to have disclaimers, then you probably don't believe in what you think you believe in. In basement IDM musician terms: Your music has reached a point of sincere expression, only when you can play it for strangers without any disclaimers.

Be confident, and express the light in your heart. With this power, you can change the world for the better. "Naw, man- me giving one comment on the internet can't change the world worth shit!" -If you believe that... this is why you are weak and complain about life. EVERYTHING MATTERS.

You are facebook levels of stupid

Shouldn't you be visualizing it intently while charging your JO crystal if you really want it to happen? Don't squander your power, people.

I've bookmarked this page, there's a listing, pics and short accounts ...

reading those cases, one get the feeling that the "suicide by cop" is not uncommon, and in lot of the cases one can imagine a downward spiral and generally wrong choices preceding the death ... the some cases are just random craziness ...

a normal person can follow the orders, and save his life, but then there are mental cases .. and I have come to realize, that some people are just nervous, neurotic and might panic and start to act haphazardly and irrationally --- a panicked guy fears that the cop is angry and is eager to please and tries to produce the drivier's licence as fast as possible ...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

but here is something that kind of hit me hard ... a last social media posting by a Black police officer who got killed in Baton Rouge, Louisiana incident ...

CnmOSzaXYAEtd1a.jpg

Apparently the cop killer in this case went ballistic thinking about cops killing blacks ... but reading those simple, direct words from the killed officer, and thinking what happened, and also thinking some media person safely behind his or her writing desk doing some anti cop shit stirring ... it just feels so fucking sad and wrong ...

Assault charges dropped against the cop who paralyzed that elderly Indian guy

Of course

That was about the most black-and-white case of police brutality there's ever been

There's a pending civil case so hopefully he can at least cover his medical bills

You are facebook levels of stupid

How do you expect to improve your life and others' with that kind of attitude? EVERYTHING MATTERS. That includes you. If you don't believe that you matter, then you're not going to craft yourself into something that can be a great positive force in your life.

Archived