IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beyond a joke. you can't even satirise this shit anymore.

It's absurd. The entire system of law and order needs to be reformed tremendously.

I'm now freaked at the idea of being pulled over and/or caught in a situation like this (at least outside of the jurisdiction of Austin Police Department - they are imperfect but a lot less militant than neighboring towns/suburbs in Texas). And I say this as a white male. I had the privilege of never having a reason to really fear cops and that's completely eroded. I didn't always feel that way. Even my conservative dad was hassled by a meathead rural cop fairly recently. It's an issue that is going to be really difficult to explain to my kid too. I really believe in the importance of public servants but when there is this ethos of arrest and enforce versus protect and serve it's impossible to have blind faith in police in America.

Actually they where even lucky, imagine that black guy didnt cooperate and the autistic boy started to run towards the cop screaming and so on... they´ve been dead by now.

Also I wonder a lot why these situations never happen to tourist or foreigners who dont have any idea how to handle us police. 4 example in Europe you always get out of youre car if the police stops you, not the best idea in the us right ?

I think cops get off on their power

(this is also one of the proposed explanations for the epidemic of priests abusing children)

And that there is a deep primal pleasure in exerting that power

And of course certain types of people self-select for law enforcement roles

And those types tend not to be moral philosophers

But rather physical, high-testosterone types

And high(er) levels of testosterone is positively correlated with high(er) levels of violence

(And all that's before you even take the race stuff into account...)

I think cops get off on their power

(this is also one of the proposed explanations for the epidemic of priests abusing children)

And that there is a deep primal pleasure in exerting that power

And of course certain types of people self-select for law enforcement roles

And those types tend not to be moral philosophers

But rather physical, high-testosterone types

And high(er) levels of testosterone is positively correlated with high(er) levels of violence

(And all that's before you even take the race stuff into account...)

and this

d8951e8122007ab2172343a965214dc7.jpg

A couple months ago I wrote this thing... Brushstrokes:

Oh, yah. Being able to see brushstrokes is pretty cool. Cuz when you get too close at a museum, they're always like: "Sir- get behind the line. SIR- I said GET BEHIND THE LINE. MOTHERFUCKER, THIS IS A PLACE OF PEACE AND BEAUTY, NOW GET BEHIND THE LI'--- That's it--" *baton blast to the knees*

"Aaaagh! You fucking broke my legs!!! Sorry, SOOORRY, ~STOP!!!!! I'll get behind the line!!!! I'LL GET-" *pepper spray to eyes*

"Uh, yeah- this is security officer Jones at baroque paintings section 3B- we've got a visitor here resisting a foot placement relocation order. Requesting backup for threat level red-- over."

*fucking black van comes crashing through the wall, instantly destroying $200 million worth of paintings. Out come 5 guys in riot gear with assault rifles, as 3 more come crashing through the glass ceiling; glass shards mutilating the faces of 12 museum visitors (5 of them children).*

As museum visitors scream and trample each other running towards exits, security officer Jones yells at the top of his lungs, "BLACKOUT!", and they fucking cut the power. *pyeeeoooon*

All that can be seen through the smoke bomb clouds are the laser sights of the assault rifles and the glistening of the security officers' gas masks and night vision goggles. Children cry in the background.

*kakakakakakakakakaka!!! kakakakakakakakakakka!!! kakakakakakakakakakakkakakakaka!!! kakakakakakakakak!!!*

Then it's like 2 minutes of dancefloor-like strobe action, as assault rifles clear the floor of the remaining 73 visitors. The muzzle flashes illuminate single frames of visitors in tragic and dramatic poses, mirroring the baroque paintings that they donated $10 to see.

Just to be safe, security officer Jones is like: "The offending visitor's corpse is still ahead of the line!!! ...He'll get closeup views of that Caravaggio painting over my dead body!!! SET CHARGES!!! BLAST THIS FLOOR FOR SAFETY!!! CLEAR THE FLOOR, CLEAR THE FLOOR, CLEAR THE FLOOR!!!"

Then lines come down from an apache helicopter-- all officers clip the lines to their utility belts. The apache helicopter flies off at about 170 MPH; just in time for the dangling security officers to swing clear of the Earth-rocking explosion and massive plume of fine art debris.

As security officer Jones climbs onto the apache helicopter, he looks down at the museum rubble. The helicopter blades whoosh in slow motion above... Jone's face covered in black grease and blood, he squints and thinks to himself... "This... This was my Vietnam. It was today that we all became true American heroes... We are great, and our penises are always strong and erect, like the American eagle. God bless Amairkah."

*CHUG CHUG CHug Chug chug chug chug chug...* Apache helicopter flies off into the sunset.

Later that night, a tired security officer Jones comes home to his wife, who's been watching the news: "Oh, baby! Are you okay?! I was watching the news, and-"

"shhhh......." Jones puts his fingers on his wife's lips and holds her tightly. Jones' face slack with fatigue, eyes barely open-- tears pour down his face onto his wife's shoulder. "I'm okay, baby..... I'm okay."

"If it weren't for heroes like you baby, them terr'ists would be stepping all over them paintings... I'm so proud of you, baby..."

"I'm proud of myself, too..... I'm proud of myself, too."

Later, on a secluded Maui beach (during the first week of his 6 month paid leave), Jones sits with his wife sipping a fine Coors Light. Jones removes a band-aid on his thumb to reveal a fresh battle scar from a piece of doorframe wood shrapnel from that monumental evening at the museum... He tries to hold back his emotions due to being on vacation, but he cannot. He is furious looking at his thumb scar; almost half an inch in length. It is then that he makes a vow to his wife and also Jesus Christ: "God dammit, Madeline-- If it's the last thing I do- I swear to motherfucking God that I will rid this world of all terr'ists..... Oh, yah- and niggers."

(military boner)

That poor guy in Miami getting capped for doing his job and doing a service to those less fortunate. Absolutely abhorrent behavior from the police officer to shoot the guy who is very, very, obviously cooperative and collected.

Wish I could give the dude a hug and a bowl of gumbo... helping mentally challenged people is a thankless job and getting shot while doing so is just sad.

Apache Helicopter are not made for transport

He probably meant Blackhawk. Easy mistake.

Also:

032.jpg

holy shee , must be loud as hell

The cop who shot the back caregiver is gonna weasel out of facing charges, I am almost certain

His union is saying that he meant to shoot the autistic man (to "protect" the caregiver, they said) and, judging by recent history, I bet the grand jury is gonna be like "good enough for me...who's up for Chipotle?"

That "I don't know" response is just so...fuuuuuck

in a way it kind of goes to show what appears to be an increasing pressure to pull the trigger (or otherwise employ violence) without much in the way of deliberation, protocol, whatever. in that particular case it's alarming precisely for the lack of a present danger of any kind, so the threshold to violence could reasonably be expected to be much greater.

true story my dad is a cop and I'm white as fuck but goddamn this shit has even me freaked out.

I'm sayin', there are a bunch of seriously unprofessional, panicky motherfuckers on the force. they need to raise their hiring standards, by a mile.

I'm sayin', there are a bunch of seriously unprofessional, panicky motherfuckers on the force. they need to raise their hiring standards, by a mile.

its seems like they are hiring these kind of people on purpose

its seems like they are hiring these kind of people on purpose

US Court Says it’s Okay for Police Departments to Refuse to Hire Someone who is Too Smart:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/#eHSASJQtbMw0EQ3e.99

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Police Officially Refuse To Hire Applicants With High IQ Scores:

http://politicalblindspot.com/police-officially-refuse-to-hire-applicants-with-high-iq-scores/

Ex-CIA Contractor Confirms: Police Departments Use Tests to Ensure Applicants Lack Logic and Compassion:

http://filmingcops.com/ex-cia-contractor-confirms-police-departments-use-tests-to-ensure-applicants-lack-logic-and-compassion/

Archived