IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Ugh. Just feeling sad at those last two posts.

+1.

That vid of Berger doing his 'act' is pure nightmare fuel

If you are going to post a link please post a headline, or excerpt.

Also, in Texas, it's legal to arrest someone for any infraction that isn't a speeding violation. How insane is that...

And it's technically illegal to refuse an order from an officer. What constitutes lawful, I'm not sure.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/TN/7/C/542/E/542.501

Search TEX TN. CODE ANN. § 542.501 : Texas Statutes - Section 542.501: OBEDIENCE REQUIRED TO POLICE OFFICERS AND TO SCHOOL CROSSING GUARDS
0 1182

A person may not wilfully fail or refuse to comply with a lawful order or direction of:

(1) a police officer; or

(2) a school crossing guard who:

(A) is performing crossing guard duties in a school crosswalk to stop and yield to a pedestrian; or

(B) has been trained under Section 600.004 and is directing traffic in a school crossing zone.

Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995. Amended by Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 724, Sec. 1, eff.

- See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/TN/7/C/542/E/542.501#sthash.R4OO5R2G.dpuf

watched that today. I find that opening facebook and watching the flood of police brutality videos coming in is a great way to start the day.

whats odd about that is that those types of gaps wouldn't show up from simple editing or excising of time

what it could mean is that someone was playing the original recording from one device, cueing it up to specific points and skipping over others into a destination recording device. Having actual gaps in the audio don't make much sense if it was just edited in a daw

whats odd about that is that those types of gaps wouldn't show up from simple editing or excising of time

what it could mean is that someone was playing the original recording from one device, cueing it up to specific points and skipping over others into a destination recording device. Having actual gaps in the audio don't make much sense if it was just edited in a daw

there aren't many audio engineers in law enforcement

i doubt the person who did the editing even had access to a daw

or hell, even knew what a daw is

i think you're right that it was probably edited old school dub down-style

Cop who shot unarmed man Sam Dubose in the head and killed him had a history of needlessly harassing african american men.

I hadn't seen that video until now... That's just plain ridiculous. There are many ways to look up if someone has a valid license and that police officer put himself and the person of interest in danger by reaching into the vehicle and not asking the man to step out and wait until backup arrives. If he hadn't gone all Yosemite Sam on the dude and he did drive away, they'd have caught him hours or minutes later and put him in cuffs... or shot him in the face there

the fact stands that this man straight up murdered someone for no reason.

lawful i would assume means that a police officer can't order you to break the law.

from what i've been reading recently lawful order means something they are legally allowed to order you to do. In many cases it's depend on circumstance, in Sandra Bland's case it was illegal for him to request she put out her cigarette or exit the vehicle.

Look, it's not that hard to get along with the cops. Just stop being african american, alright?

michael-jackson.jpg

lawful i would assume means that a police officer can't order you to break the law.

from what i've been reading recently lawful order means something they are legally allowed to order you to do. In many cases it's depend on circumstance, in Sandra Bland's case it was illegal for him to request she put out her cigarette or exit the vehicle.

Hmmm interesting, I didn't think about it that way. A few minutes reading seems to indicate you're on the right track with that line of thinking.

For a nice look into how police officers respond to someone questioning their "right to tell you what to do", this thread is great:

http://forums.officer.com/t98821-2/

Hmmm interesting, I didn't think about it that way. A few minutes reading seems to indicate you're on the right track with that line of thinking.

For a nice look into how police officers respond to someone questioning their "right to tell you what to do", this thread is great:

What I read was sort of moment by moment breakdown of the stop by a lawyer. Basically indicating there is no precedent for requesting her put her cigarette out nor any kind of law regarding such a thing. Then the recent SCOTUS decision about lengthening traffic stops unnecessarily is directly broken by his removing her from her vehicle. Had he immediately asked her to step out of her vehicle before he had gone through with all of the other parts of the stop then he might have been ok doing so. The lawyer also stated it is legal to use reasonable force against an officer infringing upon your rights in order to stop them, but you aren't allowed to do things like punch them.

I can't read that forum there are police talking about the laws they use to destroy the rights of citizens and they think it's ok.

Look, it's not that hard to get along with the cops. Just stop being african american, alright?

cops kill more white people than black people in the USofA, and even though they make up twelve per cent of the population, black criminals kill, attack and rob much more white people than the reverse.

I'm not saying the incident you guys were talking about is not ridiculous in the extreme and fucking cold stupid murder. But i just don't like that whole you're racist if you're white thing because black people were mistreated. It's some over zealous and militarized cops terrorizing everybody. And if you're poor more so. So everyone is getting mistreated and if we start calling misdeeds against others 'racism' well would the crime stats as they stand then mean that black people are more racist towards white people than the reverse. If we were to buy into the thinking that is being sold to us, well it's logic would suggest so wouldn't it. So don't buy into all this divisive bullshit, we all need to stand together and see who the real problem in society is, and it's not us. The them are globalist banking cartels that are using their long entrenched influence and limitless print money cashbox to overreacharound and fuck us all.

Archived