IGNORED

"Cop Murders Unarmed Civilian" Thread

LimpyLoo

any psychologists here? Reason i ask is because I have a serious inquiry into what mental illness classification is most appropriate for a police officer who screams 'get your fucking hands on your back' to an obvious corpse? There has to be a text book pathology for that one, its just super creepy robotic autopilot inability to process you've just taken a human life for absolutely no reason.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they train them to do that so it seems like they weren't intending to kill the person. If you just shoot someone down and don't say anything it looks like you just murdered them purposely.

Also, the idea that the Eric Garner incident arouse out of taxation isn't wrong. That point makes sense coming from Rand Paul, because it's a widely held belief by libertarians that taxation is the extraction of revenue through the use of state sanctioned violent force thus creating the entire problem between police and citizens.

any psychologists here? Reason i ask is because I have a serious inquiry into what mental illness classification is most appropriate for a police officer who screams 'get your fucking hands on your back' to an obvious corpse? There has to be a text book pathology for that one, its just super creepy robotic autopilot inability to process you've just taken a human life for absolutely no reason.

i was thinking he did that for the camera. i can't tell if he knew he was being filmed at that moment but if he did than maybe it was like some impulsive attempt at downplaying the thing like "hey, there's not dead guy here as you can see from me telling him to put his hands on his back."

5e0ca15e13ceb504d391bce93446930f.jpg

murphy: you are under arrest. anything you say can and will be used against you...

louis: he's dead murphy

murphy: ... in a court of law. you have the right....

louis: you're reading miranda to a corpse!

murphy: i'm.... having.... trouble

i've been thinking that if i ever kill myself i'll plant a taser beside my body to make it look like self-defense. i think that'll really help my family come to terms with everything.

Ahaha, hwat?

"Well family of Alcofribas... It looks like he set a taser by his feet, and then off'd his own head with a homemade guillotine." Then forensic psychic Stella walks in: "Nooo, no... It's not so simple..... I feel... I feeeel..... something about self-defense. Yes, this is it! He was defending himself against himself with the taser, but he defeated himself and cut off his own head."

Family of Alcofribas: "That's our Alcofribas... Fighting until the end. A hero forever. Too bad he never got signed to Planet Mu... Crazy wanker. Pub?"

Police and Stella: "Pub."

i've been thinking that if i ever kill myself i'll plant a taser beside my body to make it look like self-defense. i think that'll really help my family come to terms with everything.

Ahaha, hwat?

"Well family of Alcofribas... It looks like he set a taser by his feet, and then off'd his own head with a homemade guillotine." Then forensic psychic Stella walks in: "Nooo, no... It's not so simple..... I feel... I feeeel..... something about self-defense. Yes, this is it! He was defending himself against himself with the taser, but he defeated himself and cut off his own head."

Family of Alcofribas: "That's our Alcofribas... Fighting until the end. A hero forever. Too bad he never got signed to Planet Mu... Crazy wanker. Pub?"

Police and Stella: "Pub."

Alco is kill

no

MAYBE HE DIDNT THINK IT WAS A CORPSE FOR WHATEVER REASONS AND THAT MAKES HIM PERFECTLY SANE

not a murder but another example of psychotic fucking asshole repressed elementary school bullied nerd rage gushing like a fountain.

this is probably the most obvious example i've seen of a fleeing suspect 'assuming the position' super quick. within seconds of being tased the guy on his stomach puts his hands immediately behind his back in a cuffed position. Doesn't matter, because the punishment for a making a group of cops chase after you is a heavy beating that leaves you in a hospital (an unknown hospital in which they refuse to tell the girlfriend of the victim the location)

yay cops

https://youtu.be/8KIKUEjn3Z0

Guest fiznuthian

not a murder but another example of psychotic fucking asshole repressed elementary school bullied nerd rage gushing like a fountain.

this is probably the most obvious example i've seen of a fleeing suspect 'assuming the position' super quick. within seconds of being tased the guy on his stomach puts his hands immediately behind his back in a cuffed position. Doesn't matter, because the punishment for a making a group of cops chase after you is a heavy beating that leaves you in a hospital (an unknown hospital in which they refuse to tell the girlfriend of the victim the location)

yay cops

Philip-Zimbardo-psychology-1775280-1348-

I just want us to elect Rand Paul so we can defund the police.

Brandon is in prison and will remain there until July on charges of assault and battery against a police officer and resisting arrest.

“They arrested me, never Mirandized me or Brandon, and they sent me off with a summons. When I went back to my car, my phone had been brought off the dashboard and was on the drivers seat. I asked the cops who deleted the video, after looking for it in my folder, and they all started laughing. It was sickening. I later found it in my recently deleted folder,” Griffith told The Free Thought Project.

yay cops

Philip-Zimbardo-psychology-1775280-1348-

Zimbardo is an amazing speaker. and obviously has some very pertinent things to say about abuse of power.

Brandon is in prison and will remain there until July on charges of assault and battery against a police officer and resisting arrest.[/size]

“They arrested me, never Mirandized me or Brandon, and they sent me off with a summons. When I went back to my car, my phone had been brought off the dashboard and was on the drivers seat. I asked the cops who deleted the video, after looking for it in my folder, and they all started laughing. It was sickening. I later found it in my recently deleted folder,” Griffith told The Free Thought Project.[/size]

Rand Paul? Say it ain't so, my friend.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

yay cops

According to police authorities three deputies were injured during the search, with two suffering from dehydration and one hurt after being kicked by the horse. All three were taken to hospital for treatment.

Brandon is in prison and will remain there until July on charges of assault and battery against a police officer and resisting arrest.[/size]

“They arrested me, never Mirandized me or Brandon, and they sent me off with a summons. When I went back to my car, my phone had been brought off the dashboard and was on the drivers seat. I asked the cops who deleted the video, after looking for it in my folder, and they all started laughing. It was sickening. I later found it in my recently deleted folder,” Griffith told The Free Thought Project.[/size]

Yeah, for the moment he's the only person I would vote for, but I'm definitely open to hearing why I should hate him. So far nothing is very compelling coming from the left.

Megyn Kelly calls out Rand Paul for his bullshit sexist bullshit, is then told to PIPE DOWN by "the men" in the GOP. Flip flop you don't stop!

http://agenda21radio.com/?p=16365

I don't know why him getting upset with a shitty talking head interrupting him is somehow relevant to anything at all. We all know talking heads are douches that need to be told to stfu. Anyway, he wasn't even that rude to her.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/04/police-chief-found-in-his-backyard/

Police Chief Who Raped 7 Year Old Boy Found Dead in His Backyard

When investigators found strong evidence that he had, on several occasions, bound, gagged and sexually assaulted a young boy – starting back in 1998 when the child was 7-years-old – he went on the run. Evidence of these crimes was even found in Palmer’s office at the police department.

The exact cause of death has yet to be revealed, but paramedics said they were unable to revive him and the Galveston County medicalexaminer says that they will release their autopsy report in the coming weeks.

Yeah, for the moment he's the only person I would vote for, but I'm definitely open to hearing why I should hate him. So far nothing is very compelling coming from the left.

You shouldn't hate him, but you shouldn't vote for him either. His budget plan would absolutely cripple the poor and middle-class families in the US. For example, he wants to implement a flat tax. The rich are salivating already.

He boasts about his tax plan being the largest tax cut in history, and then says he will balance the budget in 5 years.

Since revenue will be reduced greatly, gotta look elsewhere to balance the budget. Oh what's that? Cuts you say? Why yes thank you, the Senator will make some cuts.

http://www.vox.com/2015/4/7/8360691/rand-paul-budget-president

Archived