IGNORED

Ganja

beerwolf

Tell me your stories and opinions please.

It's never really worked for me, as I like my beer, and the two definitely don't mix (sea sickness on solid ground). However nowadays I don't drink half as much so perhaps may feel like the odd toke. Especially with listening to lots of music

Anyway, your thoughts are welcome.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 replies within 2 minutes lol

I used to find if I had a toke first and a beer a bit later I was fine, but generally, because I was a fuckwit I'd have 7 pints than half a spliff, and then curl up and die.

My mate can get some nice natural stuff, rather looking forward to it tbh.

Guest fiznuthian

I dunno.. I just prefer vaping the weed because it gives a good flavor. Hash can be very strong too, and I don't always want that unless i've been smoking a lot of weed and my tolerance is up.

Just got back into iit after years of refusing it. I smoke tiny amounts - mainly indica because I prefer a sleepy body buzz to a rushy head high. But yeah, smoke first, then beer - never the other way. I grew my own this year in my back yard with minimal effort, but fucked up at the curing stage and it all went moldy, so I consoled myself by buying half an ounce, which will probably last me the rest of my life.

I've been smoking industrial quantities lately and I've never handled stress so well. I personally endorse this plant. I'd like to thank marijuana without it my dreams would have never been possible. Also, people who have never smoked and refuse it are always the people who need it the most why is this?

I've been smoking industrial quantities lately and I've never handled stress so well. I personally endorse this plant. I'd like to thank marijuana without it my dreams would have never been possible. Also, people who have never smoked and refuse it are always the people who need it the most why is this?

I say refused. I smoked it daily for 10 years prior to stopping. I'm a bit more sensible these days.

I have used it for years on and off, grown it for years on and off and now am a partial owner of one of the 21 legal stores they are opening in Seattle. I'd say I like it a bit. It's a very pretty plant and quite functional.

I think it turns quite a bit of people into dullards, mostly due to tolerance, but, there is a pretty small percentage of functional hardcore stoners.

I hope one day cannabis can be sold like tomatoes at a farmers market. That would be pretty rockin' for local economies IMO.

Haven't touched da herb in a year and a half. I remember the one time I puffed a joint though, I could barely talk afterwards. Then I laid down, and then felt like I was having some kind of orgasm like 15 or 20 minutes later. But at the same time I was in a strange euphoric, nostalgic mood. Can't say it was a bad experience overall tho, hahaha

Sleep is an important factor for me. If I drink more that two alcoholic beverages when I get home from work, I wake up at 2/3am and can't get back to sleep as it interferes with your natural sleep cycle. If I have half a joint though, I feel just as relaxed, sleep like a baby and wake in a good mood feeling refreshed. Moderation is the key though, I'm making a point of not doing it habitually this time, only when it's appropriate.

i smoke a joint everyday after work, with some beers and tunes

lol i think most music i bought is because i smoke

i grow my own stuff, 2 plants in the garden get me enough for a whole year

2 weeks ago i drank waaaay to much and smoked like hell on it. fell assleep on the couch but i woke up because i had to shit reaaly bad

got up on the couch and it was like my bloodstream to the brain was cut off.

sweat poured over me and i couldn't walk so i dragged my body to the toilet, forced myself on it and crapped 3 times

i didn't have the strenght to wipe my ass so i layed down on the toilet carpet for 20minutes thinking i would'nt make it

lol haven't been that fucked up in 10years kush coma

Guest fiznuthian

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the cop thread.. Here goes.

Minnesota Wants To Legalize Medical Marijuana, But Police Agencies Are In The Way

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/minnesota-marijuana_n_4847825.html

The head of one police agency put it another way: He openly admitted that he was worried legalizing weed for medical purposes might make it harder for police to get federal drug war dollars. Minnesota receives millions in anti-drug money from the White House every year, and asset seizures from drug raids have become an integral part of state police budgets, Politics In Minnesota reported earlier this month.

:rolleyes: Of course we know this is nothing new...

Good afternoon watmm :biggrin: Cheers for your replies!!

I noticed when I used to smoke it used to demotivate me a lot, sort of turned me into a waste of space. I'm only inquiring because like I said a friend of mine can get some pukka weed, so my interest has been invigorated. There's lot of mindfuck super skunk round my way and thats no good. Haven't bothered with that stuff for years now.

it's amazing, but it's all about moderation - the danger is when it falls into 'the norm' of your everyday life, or you don't want to do something unless it's joined by the presence of Miss Mary Jane - never a good thing when you can't hang with some friends and NOT indulge in it...but then again, it's also perfect with friends. See-saw man, it's all a see-saw.

having said all that...one thing we can all agree on...music truly does sound better with you
http://youtu.be/TUC2b-OSZ00

Archived