IGNORED

Amazon's June 18th Product Unveiling

fumi

It's one of those Kindle helper people that you see on the adverts, but these ones come out of the Kindle in 3D so you can throttle them.

It's one of those Kindle helper people that you see on the adverts, but these ones come out of the Kindle in 3D so you can throttle them.

lol

Also, from the way they are manipulating probably a tablet screen and moving their heads about whilst looking for the results, it's probably some video ap for augmented reality including the face or summin', it's amazon after all so perhaps 'try on clothes from home all that bs.

Worst case scenario it's this.

91maoo.jpg

Also, from the way they are manipulating probably a tablet screen and moving their heads about whilst looking for the results, it's probably some video ap for augmented reality including the face or summin', it's amazon after all so perhaps 'try on clothes from home all that bs.

91maoo.jpg

Would fuck both.

I hope amazon is selling this as their next product. Paypal-a-whore. =/

I keep reading it's a 3D phone but I've no idea what that even means.

Agreed.

I still have a one dimensional phone. You try getting a single point to both your ear and mouth at the same time, it's a nightmare. If I were to get two dimensions then I could at least have a line of no width.

4d would be ideal, though, so I could incorporate time and actually say something.

91maoo.jpg

Would fuck both.

I hope amazon is selling this as their next product. Paypal-a-whore. =/

Def destroy both pussys.

I keep reading it's a 3D phone but I've no idea what that even means.

Aren't all phones 3D. A 2D phone would be far more impressive.

:emotawesomepm9:

lol!

Archived