IGNORED

The Ass Wars of Hip Hop

Rubin Farr

1 2 3 4 I declare an ass war

nicki-minaj-quotes-sayings-god-first.png

great implant job tbh

all the real ones are on no-name dancers

that sample is insanely lazy but oh well I like Sir Mix-a-lot and he's getting paid so meh

Minaj ass just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't seem real

it isn't imo, shame really

i dunno, she's too superficial - all flash and no persona underneath

I can't understand the appeal of either Nicki or iggy

Nicki is too fake. I get that maybe she had street cred back in the day but now, her look is so manufactured you can pretty much smell the plastic. If that is her in that interview video it further enforces just how manufactured she is these days.

Iggy on the otherhand seems to try waaaay to hard to appear harder than she is (though still a manufactured look I'm sure). She gives me the vibe of the chicks in jr. high who discovered Tupac, 50 cent, and Bone Thugz N Harmony, and start claiming they're hood just because they came up in a dingy apartment complex on the lower economic side of the suburb.

Azaelea actually displays some legitimate talent though, so I gotta give her credit for that

Edited by ghOsty

anyone reading this thread that is a fan of hip hop go check out doctor octagon's first album and company flow's funcrusher plus RIGHT NOW. you'll love them.

both classic albums.

there's always DOOM too. everyone loves a bit of DOOM. whether he's the Ae of hip hop I dunno. a collab between the two would be mad though.

even J Lo is trying to get in on the act "hey remember me? I'm 45 but still have a nice ass"

she just want's to re-remind us all that she's STILL just "Jenny from the block"... but really though, that is kinda sad. Give it up JLo and stick to the talent shows.

...I'd still tap it though.

Edited by ghOsty

it was based off an unreasonable post in the first place. jesus. like i'm the problem here.

my entire problem / ranting stems from people being unreasonably negative and non constructive just to look cool. at least i have an argument and a point to make.

it shits me that people say dumb, negative, uniformed things and act like they have the right to spout their nonsense as some objective truth and then get uppity about me respecting their stupid opinion which isn't even rooted in facts, just prejudice. i have no tolerance for that sort of bullshit

i'm well aware of the irony with fighting negativity with more negativity but perhaps it'll shine a light on how irrational people are in the first place. i'm absolutely still on my high horse as long as people are agressive about their opinions on shit they know nothing about.

tldr = act like a dick and expect to get called one. but try and have some logic or reasoning in your posts so we can have an actual discussion.

it is garbage.. and this is my informed opinion

this is positive contribution

also you have issues

Edited by mrajh

Pretty much the antithesis to all these girls:

[youtubehd]Djp8ODyRK68[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]eVQyMIpGqaI[/youtubehd]

Good to see Giada De Laurentiis is making it big in the rap game.

And I would gladly boink this chick, she seems like she'd be able to keep up when partying. That is a big plus

Not the biggest ass man, I like proportionate and nice butts like any man, but the whole package is what I strive for, some butts are just too much when it comes down to bumpin' uglies. Would rather have a very nice rack that just a good butt.

As a milquetoast male feminist, this really fires me up and makes me wanna blog about it, ya feel me?

I think it's about time we punished ourselves for our male privilege so that girls know we're aware of the issues they face. At this point, they will be so impressed with our profound understanding of their plight, hopes, fears, and dreams that they will do anything to have our babies. And now that you've gotten this far, you gotta be a stay at home dad. That's when you really start raking in the vag like wet leaves.

I sincerely apologize for mansplaining, btw. I'm gonna take a pay cut to help close the gender wage gap that is a result of mothers taking time off of work to take care of the baby. Married couples making their lives convenient is bad for business, not to mention sexist.

Did I mention that I'm immune to physical attraction because it's sexist? It is. White straight men are playing the game of life on easy mode and I'm beginning to feel like I did in third grade when I won pizza for a project I did and ate it while everyone stared at me with resentment.

A big ass may earn you lots of money, but at what cost to the girls that follow in their footsteps? None. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it was based off an unreasonable post in the first place. jesus. like i'm the problem here.

my entire problem / ranting stems from people being unreasonably negative and non constructive just to look cool. at least i have an argument and a point to make.

it shits me that people say dumb, negative, uniformed things and act like they have the right to spout their nonsense as some objective truth and then get uppity about me respecting their stupid opinion which isn't even rooted in facts, just prejudice. i have no tolerance for that sort of bullshit

i'm well aware of the irony with fighting negativity with more negativity but perhaps it'll shine a light on how irrational people are in the first place. i'm absolutely still on my high horse as long as people are agressive about their opinions on shit they know nothing about.

tldr = act like a dick and expect to get called one. but try and have some logic or reasoning in your posts so we can have an actual discussion.

it is garbage.. and this is my informed opinion

this is positive contribution

also you have issues

lol everyone on watmm has issues. delet thinks he's a moderator!

just kidding mate ;)

i did go on this rant on a particularly rotten day but goddamnit i maintain my point. you can't flame bait and not expect flame.

in fact i'm not even sure what you think is garbage...this thread? the music people are talking about itt? make it more clear i guess. i totally agree that rating minaj and iggy on tits and asses is garbage if you're going to ignore the music in the process. perhaps we are in agreement.

also just to clarify, i was adressing triachus with that long post. your original post was too short to really judge anyway. sorry if you thought that was aimed at you, it was adressing people hating on kanye in another thread.

i remember a time in music when people would see acts like minaj or you name it for what they are. its gotten to the point where they dont even dumb down POPular themes but just go for the nastiest shit you can come up with. if you get fooled by the good production quality well thats all very accessible if you can afford it. it might be more or less 'original' (the beats follow trends but her rapping is good) but i think its more of a standard from one point up the ladder. Play that anaconda song, look into your heart and tell me if it is not garbage

More proof of Iggy being absolutely terrible... she's so off here she just gives up trying to sing into the mic. Also, why do people pay to go to shows like this?

*speaker warning*

Edited by ghOsty

• 3 weeks later...