IGNORED

Behringer Synth

pH1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another anologue mono? Looks kinda like a 101 with the sliders. Synth market is rly flooded rn, I'd love to see some weird shit like the casio CZ phase distortion synthesis stuff than more analogue monos

this, 100%

This general sentiment 100%, but the phase distortion part in particular like 3000%.

Or a true analog frequency-divider organ/string machine as a desktop MIDI module, no keys.

L8W7xkI.png

Synth design confirmed. It's a beaut...

fucking sign me up

flol

I've got that exact mixer right next to me now for my CD, tape and turntable.

expect demos from pete swanson

Guest Chesney

It looks as if it will be fairly big, you can see by the gazes and hand gestures, maybe the same size or slightly bigger than a Prophet 6.

A mono at that size is weird in this day and age. Maybe it is a poly like they hinted at right from the start?

Not many new mono synths have been large. I think the largest looking was the Vermona but never came out.

Guest Chesney

Very true, I had forgotten about that for a second. That is that big because of the routing matrix which I think is wicked, not sure i'd get one because it still has the same sound as the small brutes but I imagine you can take it to really cool places that normal monosynths have been able to go since late seventies with the big CS and SH synths.

Did we mention it does pulse?

My cock pulses, I can modulate the width too.

Attenuate length. Alter the decay time. Sustain and then release.

Despite a couple of the sounds in there sounding like the sort of presets that every analogue and modelling synth ever features, overall that generally sounds pretty decent. Depending on the final price this definitely has some potential for checking out.

Guest Chesney

It looks as if it will be fairly big, you can see by the gazes and hand gestures, maybe the same size or slightly bigger than a Prophet 6.

A mono at that size is weird in this day and age. Maybe it is a poly like they hinted at right from the start?

Not many new mono synths have been large. I think the largest looking was the Vermona but never came out.

INNIT ches ;)

2 osc: YES! 2 lfo's: wow YES! 4 voices? *cat flips table*

Looks like 49, but thats just guessing by the width people seem to be gesturing in the video.

Archived