IGNORED

Autechre photograph from 1994 (Melody Maker magazine)

triachus

they dreamed of a future of sex and money, but something went wrong, and they fell in a nightmare of over 40s obsessed with white noise who spend their days deciphering black rectangles swearing to find Conway

Edited by Draft78

17 hours ago, Draft78 said:

they dreamed of a future of sex and money, but something went wrong, and they fell in a nightmare of over 40s obsessed with white noise who spend their days deciphering black rectangles swearing to find Conway

They did the sexy photoshoots throughout the 90s, seems just not to play out, i mean the competion is tough even for our belles.

It's such a shame they failed so miserably to be sexy quality and stuck producing low-life noises for spare change instead of high-life pop diamonds on the scale of some geniuses of our time like Drake, Kanye, Khaled, Wet ass pussy chick, Thom Yorke etc. The paradise was so near they could almost touch it, if you think about it.

At least we ugly old self-proclaimed autists that had no chance at proper life share a nightmare with our beautés.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

future music 1995 gear pic. hadn't seen this one. so classic. 

Finally! Accordion confirmed! (aka Korg MS-20) 

Inkedcr1xdk74sgl61_LI.jpg.880f2f362b4ea170d5dea8e775080d55.jpg

20 hours ago, Himelstein said:

Yep, I almost said that it looked like LFOs studio, must be some typo or something. Crazy

coverup

...also, i couldnt stand working on the floor. i know alessandro cortini has/had a bunch of stuff on the floor and it looks like richard devine does too. that would drive me nuts.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2021 at 5:01 PM, cern said:

What is that 1 lonely monitor all about?  ?

Got an ST in front of it so maybe Sequencer One or Notator or similar kept all the MIDI stuff together  ? Those machines had a composite out so probably just a cheap TV (had a similar one plugged into my Amiga back in the day)

• 2 weeks later...