5 minutes ago, Dragon said:

do you watch It's Always Sunny? 

no 

5 minutes ago, Dragon said:

in fact, what's your fave tv show?

good question, i'll think about it and answer when i'm ready

lol

Edited by brian trageskin

you seem to know a lot about jazz. do you like '60s/'70s jazz-funk? I'm talking like organ trio shit, Jimmy Smith, Jimmy McGriff type stuff.

if so, any recs?

21 minutes ago, zero said:

you seem to know a lot about jazz. do you like '60s/'70s jazz-funk? I'm talking like organ trio shit, Jimmy Smith, Jimmy McGriff type stuff.

if so, any recs?

haha that's a great question but i don't really know anything about jazz actually. most of the stuff i know is 90's west coast fusion that was introduced to me by my elder brother, and i really don't know much fusion either

i highly recommend allan holdsworth's album 'the sixteen men of tain' though, i know some of the people here know the album

edit: fuck i just saw the 'jazz-FUNK' part of your question so i didn't really answer the question. i wouldn't know either though lol

Edited by brian trageskin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

if so, any recs?

btw lol at you asking me about specific stuff when i'm like 'who the fuck is jimmy mcgriff' lol

all i know is john mclaughlin, magma and herbie hancock made dope shit in the 70's

• Like 1