IGNORED

Subreddit on all of Richard’s aliases

Rubin Farr

Interesting read - I find it really fascinating how much time and effort fans spend to document richards artist persona. on the other hand there is really much to write about

There was a track by "Tahnaiya Russel" also in a music competition that actually was good ol Richard trolling around.. 

Anyone remember? I think the track got cut into 2 tracks and released on Dejay Selek 

25 minutes ago, psn said:

No AFX? lol

Redditor put this in his ingress: "I'm leaving out AFX and Polygon window, due to there just being a lack of anything to discuss." I don't know why he deemed these aliases not worthy of discussion, but that's Reddit for you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cern said:

There was a track by "Tahnaiya Russel" also in a music competition that actually was good ol Richard trolling around.. 

Anyone remember? I think the track got cut into 2 tracks and released on Dejay Selek 

• Like 2

holy shit! it was years ago when i slsk'd an mp3 of that track, always wondered where it came from, thanks. i thought i'd just imagined it when i heard it on ODS without the wash at the beginning...

• Like 1