IGNORED

:) Haha :) Self Checkout

Alien Sugar

Edit

You have cash. You counted your cash. "You know how much money you have." You insert your money. The machine says more money. You don't have that money. The cashier gives you money. You have kiwi. I don't know. ? ?

11 hours ago, dr lopez said:

i used to ring up all my produce as bananas at the self checkout because they're the cheapest item by weight. INFINTE SPINACH

Thanks bucko, now avocados cost a dollar more each because grocers take that loss and build it into prices and I can’t afford avocado and toast to cut back on so I’ll never be able to afford a down payment on a Starbucks grande latte. 

14 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Thanks bucko, now avocados cost a dollar more each because grocers take that loss and build it into prices and I can’t afford avocado and toast to cut back on so I’ll never be able to afford a down payment on a Starbucks grande latte. 

oh yeah cuz ur too good to eat gas station guacamole

14 hours ago, Dragon said:

oh yeah cuz ur too good to eat gas station guacamole

Man I’m leasing 5 bmws and own 12 iPhone 14s. I can’t afford guacamole from anywhere. 

it would be great if you could scan the barcode, then press a button that says "wait, there's more", scan another item in the same bag, then put it on the scale, and the computer would simply add both weights. now i need separate bags for each fruit/vegetable/bread