IGNORED

Concept: your in 1983: What the **** do you listen to?

watmmisdead

There’s loads of music I’ve googled that is either 82 or 84, was certain The Message was 83 but it’s a year later.

I think 83 belongs to Show No Mercy and Kill ‘em All ?

(Thinking of metal I just googled Judas Priest, again Screaming For Vengence and Defenders Of The Faith both 82 and 84)

In real time I was listening to MJ Thriller. New York Hip Hop in hot pursuit and not far behind.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

im pretty busy these days

ive been continuiing my discovering journey and still only listen to music created before 1983.

one of the the artist that I constantly listen to is Bowie. I mean, holy guacamole. Ive just began my journey into Bowie discography but some tracks on his late 70's album early 80's are so dynamic, so incredibly intricate.

ill post just a few tracks, but i cannot recommend to listen to his entire albums. so many hidden gems in his albums

The other main artist i go to these days is Eric Clapton 1974 and 1977 albums.

the third main artist is Prince:

Edited by watmmisdead

damn shes hot

the last minute is amazing to me. shes so incredibly special. the little percussions, the strings, her voice, this is pure inventive pop. actual good pop music.

Edited by watmmisdead