IGNORED

Tour Dates 2023

Rubin Farr

alright so i'd missed aphex in 2019 and said i wouldn't next time

i hadn't been out of ireland since 2016 but did see afx at forbidden fruit 2017

first time i've been to denmark, sweden and spain, thanks aphex!

i flew into copenhagen and walked around the city all day

sat on a very tall bench in the city centre that i had to climb up to sit on with my legs dangling

took the bus from the center to the park and picked up mostly aphex fans along the way excitement builds

got to the festival, the smallest of the festivals so far but really intimate show i thought:)

it was before aphex went on and everyone was sitting on the ground so i went up to the front side

against the railing and was talking to this guy from denmark

then realize rdj is just there setting up and doing a soundcheck under the cube, ha

it was my first time going to a rave sober, thought if i'm gonna go for ten days don't drink

i felt like i was tripping at copenhagen and stockholm cause i was sober

the people and vibes at all four shows were awesome and just fukin' ravin'

stood and danced in front of the speakers was amazing

saw the qr code cube set up

walked back to central train station after the show with some guys

who said their friends put a torso t-1 algorithmic sequencer in his backstage room as a gift

was also told the tall bench i sat on was an art installation to show how tall the bench will need to be because of sea rise

got to the copenhagen train station and slept on a bench inside with craziness all night people drinking yelling touching my hair

got the fast train to stockholm in the morning, walked around the city and finally found the vitruvian man sculpture that i'd been looking for online                                                                          with help from people at the downtown cinema

ended up walking all the way to the park and it was a little bigger than copenhagen show

rdj was setting up and soundcheck again before the show

people really friendly and dancing heard this afx acid song so good

not my vid i have ipod nano vids that i took at all the show but sound and quality not so good might upload

everyone packs in the tram after to get back to city center definitely could've used a tokyo train pusher

and i walk around and take night pics of vitrvian man

there are multiple tricked out old cadallacs with the clearest sound and shaking bass driving around

music reverberating inbetween the buildings no cops in sight! went back and slept outside the train station for awhile because they

close from 2:00 to 03:30 in the morning before they open up

take the bus to the airport and crash there for a couple of hours before flying to amsterdam and on to bks

to be cont...           with vids and rest of adventure

• Like 7
  • Burger 1

some vids from first two days

watch your ears on some of 'em

:aphexsign:

• Like 11

vids of best kept secret & sónar 2023

mosh pit formed for a second at bks during afx craziness

you can't see but the skateboarders were flying over a couple of people laying down on the ground

security was trying to stop it at the end of the night

will write more when i get back

onward aphex acid :aphexsign:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

sorry@diatomsit's really hard to read your posts... I appreciate your effort though...

anyway, how many afx shows in a row did you watch? Copenhagen, Sweeden and Spain?

He's        seeing them                                   

all    ?

⛷️⛷️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:
54 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

sorry@diatomsit's really hard to read your posts... I appreciate your effort though...

anyway, how many afx shows in a row did you watch? Copenhagen, Sweeden and Spain?

He's        seeing them                                   

all    ?

:aphexsign: aphex acid  :aphexsign: 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, diatoms said:

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love, Forgive, Heal and have Fun...

^◊^

Spoiler

37 minutes ago, Lachesi said:

@diatoms I truly love you !! Thanks for all the content

Please tell me you'll be tomorrow in Verona too ?

I'm feeling it will be a special set in a special setting ?

about to head to the airport see ya there:)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, diatoms said:

For real?? YEEEEES some proper AFX acid into the castle. Let's rave together, it's up to us make it special!!!   

D'Arcangelo opening and AFX get on the saddle when the lights go off WOWWWWWW

Still can't believe it

• Like 2

Doors must be opening in a couple of hours in Verona, what a venue, its looks great, enjoy the gig

Just found out my accommodation for Dour got cancelled this morning, got it sorted this afternoon after much heartache, new place is a mile from Mons. Roll on Sunday

• Like 1

14 hours ago, diatoms said:

enjoy!  Smoke one for me <333

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 11:22 PM, diatoms said:

Totally captures the essence there man!! Excellent snippets - see ya in the Field!

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 7:14 PM, diatoms said:

some vids from first two days

watch your ears on some of 'em

:aphexsign:

Lol, I'm standing like 1.5 m from you in the second video ? was an awesome venue!

• Like 1

Quiet tonight, gas the difference for an Aphex gig of itself, prob slightly older crowd, all there to see the main man and not giving a flying fuck about tinternet, dead right too

I still hope someone has it recorded ?

Edited by Mattthegoone