IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

17 hours ago, diatoms said:

he's added new tracks to many of his albums/ep's

on download.

3 hours ago, logboy said:

on download.

Nah - on the vinyls too: Woke up the other day when my copy of the Analogue Bubblebath vol.3 reissue had split out from its sleeve and had gained a couple of inches on side C

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, mcbpete said:
4 hours ago, logboy said:

on download.

Nah - on the vinyls too: Woke up the other day when my copy of the Analogue Bubblebath vol.3 reissue had split out from its sleeve and had gained a couple of inches on side C

what if  i  told you  ?

• Haha 3

Why this fancy expensive artwork when we just want more music? :facepalm:
That is not gonna get valuable in the future! 

I have a better idea: Just bring some chocolate coins in there and I can sell em later on Discogs for 100€ each

winwin ?

• Like 1

Or you could do what I'm gonna go: Just download the flacs when they're out (and continue to be fearful of the now two decade old coins horribly rotting in my mum's attic like some cursed object from Dark Souls)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, mcbpete said:

Or you could do what I'm gonna go: Just download the flacs when they're out (and continue to be fearful of the now two decade old coins horribly rotting in my mum's attic like some cursed object from Dark Souls)

Yea, chocolate coins are sitting in my mom's basement lol. I really should go check on them and make sure the mice have not found them yet, that would suck bc they are buried in the middle of a bunch of other rare goodies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WaxenPith said:

Yea, chocolate coins are sitting in my mom's basement lol. I really should go check on them and make sure the mice have not found them yet, that would suck bc they are buried in the middle of a bunch of other rare goodies.

Those chocolate coins started COVID. Thx 

• Haha 3

Seems like videos on blackbox life recorder 20 ambient 760 have been taken down, including mine.
image.png

Could mean an assortment of things, but it's weird it was blocked and I wasn't giving a copyright strike. One thing I can think is that they might be officially releasing it. The other is a bit conspiratorial, but from the title name of the track the 760 could elude to in a room7 f760 being somewhere in the song, mostly the latter half of it. 

Also to note, the google drive link is still up and all contents are still there. So I'm not really sure what's happening here. 

45 minutes ago, April0_0 said:

Seems like videos on blackbox life recorder 20 ambient 760 have been taken down, including mine.
image.png

Could mean an assortment of things, but it's weird it was blocked and I wasn't giving a copyright strike. One thing I can think is that they might be officially releasing it. The other is a bit conspiratorial, but from the title name of the track the 760 could elude to in a room7 f760 being somewhere in the song, mostly the latter half of it. 

Also to note, the google drive link is still up and all contents are still there. So I'm not really sure what's happening here. 

Ai algorithm?

6 hours ago, April0_0 said:

image.png

Well it seems that at first a part of the song was claimed but only a short portion, but its hidden. Seen below.
image.png
But I recently just got an email telling me that the video was claimed because a whole different portion of the video was containing the song "Blackbox Life Recorder 20 Ambient 760" which doesn't make sense since the whole video is that track. 
image.png
Even more interesting, the track was claimed by PIAS. Not sure if it has worked with other tracks uploaded to YouTube but I feel like totally eludes to us seeing an official release of this song
image.png

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, cern said:

Why this fancy expensive artwork when we just want more music? :facepalm:

i think that soundcloud dump wasn't as free as we thought at the time.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 3

6 hours ago, April0_0 said:

Well it seems that at first a part of the song was claimed but only a short portion, but its hidden. Seen below.
image.png
But I recently just got an email telling me that the video was claimed because a whole different portion of the video was containing the song "Blackbox Life Recorder 20 Ambient 760" which doesn't make sense since the whole video is that track. 
image.png
Even more interesting, the track was claimed by PIAS. Not sure if it has worked with other tracks uploaded to YouTube but I feel like totally eludes to us seeing an official release of this song
image.png

Does PIAS have a relationship with Chrysalis? That is odd.

Maybe it just depends on the country you live in? Most of the time, copyright on Warp related material is claimed by Merlin[UK] (iirc), maybe PIAS is in charge outside of the UK?

3 hours ago, Stock said:

Maybe it just depends on the country you live in? Most of the time, copyright on Warp related material is claimed by Merlin[UK] (iirc), maybe PIAS is in charge outside of the UK?

I live in the US. PIAS also claimed my video a bit ago for releasing blackbox life recorder 21f a bit too early. Just the main takeaway is that PIAS acknowledges that this is a track this is copyrighted and not a throwaway mix Richard made to be given away free in a google drive link (well sort of). From what others have said, this could be a bonus on the aphex website for the EP coming up.

Also I'd like to apologize if my messages came off as confusing, I'm honestly confused by this situation myself but I think what it all means is that we will be getting some extra music.

I wish Blackbox Life Recorder would be a EP like this 

0:00: prememory100N pt2
6:13: m11st lon
9:32: rfc pt8
13:44: afxfm e
16:39: 4x Atlantis take 1
20:28: Soundlab20
27:26: s8v1 [brooklyn]

30 minutes and just a very blended dark dubby mix of tracks 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cern said:

Yeah, that would make for a very good EP!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cern said:

Holy shit. That first track I remember from a live gig and loving it. Where did this high quality version come from? Not remembering it from the SC Dump even..Also, anyone know general time period it was made? That is Aphex at his best IMO. Haunting and endlessly listenable that one. 

2 minutes ago, Vaaler9 said:

Holy shit. That first track I remember from a live gig and loving it. Where did this high quality version come from? Not remembering it from the SC Dump even..Also, anyone know general time period it was made? That is Aphex at his best IMO. Haunting and endlessly listenable that one. 

Can download it here: 

1 minute ago, cern said:

Can download it here: 

Can't believe that track was sitting there for 3 years and I didn't know haha. Thanks. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Oooohh Oooooh Wahhh Ho Ho Hooooo Ahhhhahhh Humach Hoooomach Whhhaaaaka 

6040EA3D-F7D8-4483-8D2C-52178DBA1441.jpeg

we had a custom cribbage board made out of walnut with the opening vocals to windowlicker on it. The guy that made it asked wtf and then just made it anyways lol.

• Like 14
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

6040EA3D-F7D8-4483-8D2C-52178DBA1441.jpeg

we had a custom cribbage board made out of walnut with the opening vocals to windowlicker on it. The guy that made it asked wtf and then just made it anyways lol.

that's a sweet board:)

• Like 1