IGNORED

Benn Jordan (aka the Flashbulb) Has A YouTube Channel

Joyrex

I thought everyone knew him buy now.. 

He have been a Synth review guy for some years.. I don't know if he getting stuff for free or sponsors but I know he always talking about the music and synth business and complains about stuff.

I was listening to his music way back around the time I joined WATMM.
My respect dropped huge when I saw him becoming this grumpy old dude talking alot of crap 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

As us oldheads know, he used to be a regular poster on here back in the day as Christpuncher and iirc was never far away from opprobrium and drama but it was a different place back then - full of madness. After he started to become more successful with his music he became something of a meme on here with people calling him a lame rip off merchant of AFX/Sp - basically what Im trying to say is theres no love lost between Benn Jordan and watmm.

Edited by Key
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Key said:

As us oldheads know, he used to be a regular poster on here back in the day as Christpuncher and iirc was never far away from opproprium and drama but it was a different place back then - full of madness. After he started to become more successful with his music he became something of a meme on here with people calling him a lame rip off merchant of AFX/Sp - basically what Im trying to say is theres no love lost between Benn Jordan and watmm.

Yeah I remember his compositions while technically on a pretty high production standard often featuring pretty bland moods and melodies which made them sound like the stuff you had in tv teasers at the time. 

Edited by o00o