IGNORED

µ-Ziq - “Grush” June 8th 2024

Hugh Mughnus

2 hours ago, o00o said:

Going to see him live later this year. Curious where this is going 

saw him a couple times ages ago. both were good. he can put together a set for sure.  once was early laptop days and his set kept crashing.. 1st time was when he toured w/MPC 3000 and a mixer.. that set was slamming. Royal Astronomy tour. 

• Like 1

A different track that's 3:41 long was uploaded to Apple Music as Hyper Daddy - Single. I downloaded it before they fixed it though. Sounds very different than Hyper Daddy, think I like it more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DavieAddison said:

A different track that's 3:41 long was uploaded to Apple Music as Hyper Daddy - Single. I downloaded it before they fixed it though. Sounds very different than Hyper Daddy, think I like it more.

Wonder if it's the track "Imperial Crescent"

Track durations per blerp:

image.thumb.png.5cbf523ec6868eaad7d39ac34ce2a55b.png

It was 'Metaphonk (edit)' - it was only uploaded to USA territory by mistake and is not going to be released in edit form because we changed our minds about the single choices. longer version on album

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

New single Windsor safari park is out

I am liking this one more than the first single I think!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I don't feel this at all like I did with Magic Pony Ride 

Sounds like an IDM Hyperpop love story 😒

From the promo e-mail I got yesterday

We have fewer than 20 copies left of the limited edition Glow in The Dark 2LP Vinyl of Grush and the bundle featuring the 2LP and the limited edition cassette of exclusive tracks 'Extra Grush'. So order now to avoid crushing disappointment.

Can't believe they've missed out on the chance to say "grushing disappointment".

Digging this release pretty well so far. Classic µ-Ziq melodies with some impressive drumwork.

• Like 3

Although I have returned to Magic Pony Ride 0 times before today, I do think it's really good. The singles that have been released for this album are really nice as well. I find myself returning to them more than I was expecting. The bassline on Windsor Safari park is lovely

10 hours ago, Bambi said:

That vinyl/tshirt/cassette bundle would be a sweet deal but I'm guessing the shipping to Japan would be killer.

Any bonus tracks on the Japanese version?

btw the day-glo vinyl looks fantastic. 

On 6/6/2024 at 9:06 PM, Walter Ostanek said:

me on the 14th june gazing forlornly down the street waiting for the postie to bring my hard copy

mike-paradinas-electronic-beats.jpg?imag

man even the Rick Owens shit cant save him from being one of the most uncool looking dudes ever.

He's probs very nice though, love you mike

• Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1