IGNORED

SAW II turns 30

chenGOD

1 hour ago, xox said:

Yes very sad and very human of him to say this and especially to share something so intimate with us! I still don’t know how he feels but I’m imagining that more and more lately bc my parents are getting very old 😞

Hide contents

Naah I don’t believe him at all! I’m sure his parents are alive and well, and right now, he’s somewhere by the fireplace with them, laughing over a gin and tonic about how he trolled the whole world!

maybe take the sound of your own voice somewhere else, just this one time. ty

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

There's a frisbee? Where?

@Hail Sagan I didn't know you frolfed.

It’s just a joke and a dorky flex on my part. It’s a custom putter (EMac Fuzion Judge) and I just got into frolfing this year. Mountain biking is still my main passion but I like the fact that this is also (mostly) out in the woods, cheap or often free, and apparently my state has a lot of really highly-rated courses. It’s dumb fun to get outside with friends that shouldn’t incur concussions or broken bones. You a seasoned disc golfer?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

It’s just a joke and a dorky flex on my part. It’s a custom putter (EMac Fuzion Judge) and I just got into frolfing this year. Mountain biking is still my main passion but I like the fact that this is also (mostly) out in the woods, cheap or often free, and apparently my state has a lot of really highly-rated courses. It’s dumb fun to get outside with friends that shouldn’t incur concussions or broken bones. You a seasoned disc golfer?

I wouldn't say seasoned but I enjoy it a lot! Stemmed from playing ultimate and now that I'm old and can't run quite as much, disc golf is a great way to get outdoors. I love the putter by the way!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, psn said:

WATMM disc golf posse. ❤️PSX_20241010_185052.thumb.jpg.38e926e0902d051ce229a9956701e7e5.jpg

Liked the putter so much a couple others in different colors wound up getting bagged. 

IMG_6322.jpeg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, italiceyeball said:

Just noticing that the right half of the H is missing from the new shirt designs. 

PXL_20241018_092536824.jpg

maybe a misprint. theyre in the mockup on the website so you may have just gotten a defective shirt?

7 hours ago, shelly said:

maybe a misprint. theyre in the mockup on the website so you may have just gotten a defective shirt?

seems to be missing from this reddit post also
r/aphextwin - SAWII 3CD + T Shirt from Amazon 🇯🇵

On 10/20/2024 at 10:06 AM, Mattthegoone said:

They fucked my order up, quelle surprise

Is anyone else having difficulty getting even a reply from Bleep/Ochre?

I got a reply basically saying 'we'll be back in touch' (big glitch on the right channel of A2 in my case).

Lots of folks on reddit reporting they got the same message. I'm guessing there's a lot of stuff to arrange as they sent them all out in very poor packaging, basically one step up from a brown paper bag. Lots of banged up sleeves to replace.

4 hours ago, danshoebridge said:

I got a reply basically saying 'we'll be back in touch' (big glitch on the right channel of A2 in my case).

Lots of folks on reddit reporting they got the same message. I'm guessing there's a lot of stuff to arrange as they sent them all out in very poor packaging, basically one step up from a brown paper bag. Lots of banged up sleeves to replace.

It seems there was a monumental fuck up here on the orders of this release, so much so that they can't fix them in a timely fashion

On 10/23/2024 at 7:13 PM, danshoebridge said:

It is strange because bleep's usual packaging in the UK is pretty good. Whatever pennies they saved on the parcels are surely going to be lost with all the replacements required.

Damn right! I noticed that too. Usually their packaging is really good, but not at the moment though!!