IGNORED

Happy 25th anniversary, WATMM.

aencre

Trust me. We must thank Mr Howse for this moment, he was adamant we take a photo. So it was done. I'm usually too drunk and chilled to bother. All these lads aren't on social media, so that incentive doesn't exist. Which one is The Wolf Man? You decide. Happy birthday Watmm and happy reunion for my three best mates. Been a long time 🥇

IMG_0626.thumb.jpeg.21aa29df1f0595110e8d6dc301bd1b2d.jpeg

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Trust me. We must thank Mr Howse for this moment, he was adamant we take a photo. So it was done. I'm usually too drunk and chilled to bother. All these lads aren't on social media, so that incentive doesn't exist. Which one is The Wolf Man? You decide. Happy birthday Watmm and happy reunion for my three best mates. Been a long time 🥇

• Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1

14 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

First I thought you were the one on the left but I don't think he listens to IDM.  Gotta be the green shirt.

12 hours ago, YEK said:

First I thought you were the one on the left but I don't think he listens to IDM.  Gotta be the green shirt.

correct first time, on the left

funny, some skater dude walked into a shop the other day with Death Grips t-shirt on and I said 'great band mate' and he said to me YOU'VE heard of Death Grips?!!!. I laughed then he did. Yeah I've heard of them. And I don't own any football shirts either. Never judge a book by its cover, I guess applies. Managed to sneak in Windowlicker yesterday between The Smashing Pumpkins and other 90's stuff. Have to say The Pumpkins sounded pretty good yesterday

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, beerwolf said:

correct first time, on the left

funny, some skater dude walked into a shop the other day with Death Grips t-shirt on and I said 'great band mate' and he said to me YOU'VE heard of Death Grips?!!!. I laughed then he did. Yeah I've heard of them. And I don't own any football shirts either. Never judge a book by its cover, I guess applies. Managed to sneak in Windowlicker yesterday between The Smashing Pumpkins and other 90's stuff. Have to say The Pumpkins sounded pretty good yesterday

The beer in your hand was the big give away! You're the only one with a beer in your hand. Next time, put on a black north face jacket, so that YEK will recognise you like a fellow IDM listener. It begs the question why he didn't think you look like an IDM listener though. What *does* an IDM listener look like? Besides the beard.

1 hour ago, perunamuusi said:

And remember when Richard posted this mental happy birthday acid track.

Richard Gere?

richard gere smile GIF

17 hours ago, YEK said:

Haha! I first thought “one on the left” and changed my mind to the one with the green shirt. 

4 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Next time, put on a black north face jacket, so that YEK will recognise you like a fellow IDM listener. It begs the question why he didn't think you look like an IDM listener though. What *does* an IDM listener look like? Besides the beard.

ah yes, the stereotypical idm nerd

4 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Haha! I first thought “one on the left” and changed my mind to the one with the green shirt. 

great minds think alike :cisfor:

• Like 2

HappyBday Watmm, and cheers to Joyrex and all the mods for their long service.

Social media may have usurped the social aspect of the forum, but its still a great resource for deep dives on our IDM faves, and a useful beacon for new and unsung electronic releases.

Many users now absent, or inactive McGriff, Essines, Kaen, Mosca, ~ism, Skytree, Iain C, beno, Chris Moss, awepittance, encey, theocide, i could go on and on and on..... provided countless hours of entertainment and stupid dumb bullshit in equal measure. The guy who cuts himself for the backwardness of the act, Robocop backflipping on a spike, yegg saying paint is a dead artform, lion's karate chops, xela's amen breaks..

The Henry Earl thread might have been the most I have ever laughed at anything on the internet.

Heres to another 25 lads (and lasses(?)) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Key said:

Robocop backflipping on a spike

hahaha...I *possibly* mis-remembered that infamous quote, as my memory about Robocop was that he was carrying a goat up a mountain and also something lasers...it's all so hazy now

7 minutes ago, zero said:

hahaha...I *possibly* mis-remembered that infamous quote, as my memory about Robocop was that he was carrying a goat up a mountain and also something lasers...it's all so hazy now

Sylvester Stallone was doing a backflip on a spike while Robocop carried a ghost up a mountain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2