IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

My songs usually have such different vibes I hardly ever know when YLC would appreciate them but most of my music is formatted for vocals and while I am very confident vocalist I don't really feel that obligated to post all my non-instrumental tracks in YLC.

Guest hahathhat

tthere's also the fact that watmm can be pretty crabby when a track doesn't fit within our narrow expectations of badly-recorded rolands

tthere's also the fact that watmm can be pretty crabby when a track doesn't fit within our narrow expectations of badly-recorded rolands

lol so true

Finicky? You sure it wasn't because you did have the output mix selected right or something? I have never a had a single issue with mine and I use it almost everyday jamming with people using almost every knob on it.

Finicky? You sure it wasn't because you did have the output mix selected right or something? I have never a had a single issue with mine and I use it almost everyday jamming with people using almost every knob on it.

what do you mean by output mix?

one thing that tricked me was the phones/ control room button. i turned mine to max and then moved faders accordingly and voila.

i do notice a bit of static while i'm playing my records though, i have them hooked up to line in 7/8 , debunk?

i tried PMing you and it said i couldn't sorry everyone else

As much as EKT wants to see us discuss our super value 100 dollar Behringer mixers I think we can finish the convo in PM now, don't worry guyes.

I thought you were going to sell that Launchpad goffer? Or was it something else.

Ohh hell naw... I love this thing. I did sell off the NI Maschine though.

People are cunts. I always apprecite the music people share, even if its not my kinda thing or I dont leave a comment. I usually listen to everything.

Guest hahathhat

i really think the non-cunts out there need to more properly affirm their presence. i don't mean commenting on trax to be nice, i mean bitching out the jerks!! if someone's hating, being a fucking cunt, call them on it. otherwise shit ain't gonna change!

Studio chez cubus: Note the cheap Logitech speakers, Rubik's cube used as baffle and a rather bent out of shape keyboard from when it was dropped - all of which are essential ingredients to our sound (erm, maybe....)

cubus-1.jpg