IGNORED

The Tuss announced for Acid On Sea MK IV

Guest Kibreg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Has anyone actually confirmed this? You just need to mention the word tuss and bullshite abounds. I had an odd feeling when I seen the special guest that it might be RDJ, who else would they hold out telling us about. I got my ticket anyway :wink:

Guest Kibreg
Where does it say The Tuss on the actual sites?

I went to see for myself and there was no such thing.

sources please.

yeah, did the sites change or something?

yup, changed... the lastfm event page has been edited since this morning. what I quoted in my first post was copy/pasted from http://www.last.fm/event/283940 earlier today. I see now the Tuss has disappeared from the lineup =/

I bet The Tuss will wear a carton bag on his/her head at the show. BTW if you check the concert's MySpace, The Tuss isn't listed anywhere.

If it wasn't RDJ under the bag that person would be a jackass.

If it was RDJ under the bag then he's a jackass.

No difference. :pinch:

I hope The Tuss is actually there.

Guest Kibreg
yup, changed... the lastfm event page has been edited since this morning. what I quoted in my first post was copy/pasted from http://www.last.fm/event/283940 earlier today. I see now the Tuss has disappeared from the lineup =/

although as they removed The Tuss from the lineup they added "... & special live guest..." :whistling:

MODESELEKTOR

LUKE VIBERT

CEEPHAX ACID KRU

THE TUSS

THE DOUBTFUL GUEST

When I read that lineup I legit pissed my pants. And a chance to see the real Tuss in person!!! All will be unveiled!!! I think bets should starts on who The Tuss will really be, Richard, Richard and someone else, or the group on the Myspace page. That would legendary if you got to see them all play together!!!

well if RDJ does show up then it will probably prove something.

actually wait... that would be a serious rephlex headphuq if the composer was not RDJ and the composer hired RDJ to do a set for him

:yeah: :teeth:

my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space, my space that's lolness

all my space are created by fans people (i mean 4 the tuss/brian/karen)

The Tuss is RDJ...

u know MJ (Michael Jackson)? ok, he was black, he's now white

the same thing 4 RDJ!!! ----> RDJ was AFX, he is now The Tuss...

:devil: :angel:

what happens if the tuss is some wierd dude called brain tregaskin who has just started writing tunes. what an anti climax that would be.

btw actualy listened to rushup edge, not atall immpressed.

Guest Dirty Protest

although as they removed The Tuss from the lineup they added "... & special live guest..." :whistling:

Its always said special guest, you changed it you goon.

Guest Dirty Protest
what happens if the tuss is some wierd dude called brain tregaskin who has just started writing tunes. what an anti climax that would be.

btw actualy listened to rushup edge, not atall immpressed.

We'ld still have a very good couple of releases even if it was my ma.

P.s. ive never posted 2 in a row before, forgive me :cry2:

Guest Kibreg

Its always said special guest, you changed it you goon.

who do I look like, GB III? I didn't change a thing. and it did not always say "special guest".

Archived