IGNORED

covering autechre tunes on the guitar

dls

anyone think i'd need permission from warp or the guys of ae to cover songs by them on the guitar and make a myspace profile to get the music heard?

i'm could see if i had a cd made of the songs getting their permission would be necessary because of royalties, and filling out an intellectual property rights form to get their attention but, the songs are only going to be on myspace. what should i do? maybe contact warp or what?

joyrex, if you're reading this post, i know i still owe you bigtime but, i'm paying debts and shit but, my cd is scheduled for a release date in november. i got digipaks made and the art looks rad. thanks jr. i'm gonna have to get you to do more artwork for a cd of my bands music maybe you can have more input on the art when i'm ready to press. i'm sending you money the end of this month FOR SURE.

peace,

james

I covered cichli on a guitar once. I have always wanted to perform most of chiastic slide with a band and add some solo sections over the grooves. Maphive 6.1 also. Some early ones that are melody, drums, chords would probably be easy. Like slip.

I dont know about permission or anything like that. If it was just myspace I dont know, doesnt seem like it would be a big deal, but the myspace laws are changing. And I am not up to date.

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!

wtf u talkin bout' willis? you ignored me when i pm'd you and needed your help when you said you would help me

yes, one i'm covering is slip

and yeah i know about myspace's copyright shit, they'll never catch em all unless they have a robot to do their dirty work

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!

wtf u talkin bout' willis? you ignored me when i pm'd you and needed your help when you said you would help me

um, err i dont remember ignoring you, when was this? resend

if i say ill help someone i rarely change my mind m8

okay

sorry then bro... but, i sent you a pm on here and you never replied and i waited like 2 weeks.

it was about you helping me with artwork for my cd. sokay tho cos i got joyrex to help me out with it.

a girl i wish i would have never moved away from she was so pretty i was in love with and i enjoyed giving her pleasure. her boobs were big and so soft and firm.and i don't think i'll ever find her on myspace

Guest earlgrey

autechre on guitar.

heh!

Never thought of doing that ... I think I stumbled across Aphex Man's "Tha" bassline while messing round on the axe, but never thought to intentionally cover Artists Who Create Music In The Style Of That Unspeakable Genre That We Dig Round Here.

Guest reyde_espana

i would love some tabs!!!!! autechre on guitar must be cool to play...

like that Biblio cover of Clark's -Ted-

anyone know of a tab for that???

Guest uncle traveling matt

i've been trying to convince the rest of my band lately to cover eggshell. i'm not having much luck getting them to go with it though. i thought it would be the shit to make it really slow and depressing, but really BIG sounding like isis.

oh, and is there any sort of time signature to fold 4, wrap 5?

i've been trying to convince the rest of my band lately to cover eggshell. i'm not having much luck getting them to go with it though. i thought it would be the shit to make it really slow and depressing, but really BIG sounding like isis.

oh, and is there any sort of time signature to fold 4, wrap 5?

Someone in another thread said that it was two simultaneous drum machine, one in four, one in five, going at different tempos. Dael would be a good simple song to cover. Corc would be cool too.

Guest reyde_espana
i just worked out how to play clark's ted on the guitar. imagine how embarassed i was when i realised i was playing diesel raven all along.

tab it please!!!!!!!!!!

heres my mail

reyde_espana@yahoo.com

Archived