Everything has started for me At the track 10 ( before i

had listened to hardrock music :)) Best moment in my music

life Polynomial-c

13 years old is a little bit young for listening to that ,

thanks God i did it !!

Hope you'll enjoy it.

>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/x4156p

Peace

Thanks for sharing, this is an awesome set!! One the only sets from 1998 that I know about as well

Guest cloud color

Hell yah you posted it before i stole the fame! Good talkin with ya earlier. Hope you sign on again.

Thanks!

I'm getting this so far though =(

Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.

Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads.

But will try a few more times.

Guest Helper ET

sorry this is a little off topic but, you know that video of that hot MTV chick interviewing Richard, and he's sitting on one of the donkey rhubarb bears? throughout the interview, they cut away to aphex twin music videos and live sets. well one of the live sets, he's playing this show, outside, and it's light out, and he's playing laughable butane bob i think. is there a video of this entire set somewhere? perhaps in the downloads section?

Guest Ernsy

Track 11 is from "samurai math beats "Bogdan , if my remember are goods , The last Track (22) is for me an unreleased Track from afx ? maybe not ?

This is the first Live set when i heard Richard talk and do some crazy Lion speaking ( Visuel behind with a big lion face !) , Someone can Call me what he say , i dont understand ?

The best part of the show is called rephlex master Control Dj's at the end of night 6 Am ( ive got the Flyers and Posters )

Cylob make me crazy too , and dmx krew i do not speak :o

Richard played some unreleased Track ( i remember jim morisson remix incredibel!! ) But sorry i dont have this part

if someone here like mike dred , i can rip it after but its from a tape , sound is not really good

Ive see in the Luke Vibert Subforum this date party night , im sorry about Luke vibert fan but its not luke vibert is mike dred actually I got

Cheers and enjoy

ps sorry for my Baldy english

Peace

• 1 month later...
Guest HokusPoker
Richard played some unreleased Track ( i remember jim morisson remix incredibel!! ) But sorry i dont have this part

Please

somebody

find

this

!!!

Guest Space Coyote
why dont you try the download section?

the tracks are all there.

Where? Aphex Twin - 1997-XX-XX - Rephlex Show (+ possibly other performers).mp3 this?

Archived