IGNORED

AE/Cambridge MASS

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

Im from teh taxachusettes and Im gonna see Autechre!!!!! hurray!

Never seen any live electronic music acts before, since hardly any well known Planet-Mu/WARP/Rephlex artists come around here(greater Boston area)... So im ready for some Blunts and electronic music pants creamin.

whos gonna be there... besides myself and my friend who knows nothing about Autechre or electronic music for that matter.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fang808

I'll be there a week from now. It'll be my first time seeing Autechre as well as my first time in the Middle East club.

Guest hahathhat
I'll be there a week from now. It'll be my first time seeing Autechre as well as my first time in the Middle East club.

Guest Wall Bird

Rob, Sean, AND Velazquez in the flesh? I will be there as well. Last time I spoke with Braintree about it he was still interested. Perhaps a meetup is in order?

Guest hahathhat
How will I know you when I see you?

i will likely have on jeans, a black t-shirt, and flannel shirt.

and crazy hair

Guest Fang808
shit I think this is sold out ... unless there's a problem with ticketmaster right now...

Not according to the Middle East's website. Doesn't say that it's sold out.

shit I think this is sold out ... unless there's a problem with ticketmaster right now...

Not according to the Middle East's website. Doesn't say that it's sold out.

I see that, but when i try to purchase tix - Ticketmasta has no tix yo

Guest hahathhat

i'm calling them later in the day to ask about tix/parking, i can post results here when i do. i think they might have tix left, just don't do "will call" and it's too late for ticketbastard to mail you the tickets

anyone know if that garage (franklin st) fills up? trying to decide on car vs. T

I got a refresher course last month when I went to a Celtics game... I've driven in Boston a ton of times, i used to date a girl who went to BU.

Have you been to this venue before ?

Microprawsessahs

lol, funniest word ever with that accent.

"Tahmmy! Weh gahnna need moah Microprawsessahs foah the Ahtecha show!"

Microprawsessahs

lol, funniest word ever with that accent.

"Tahmmy! Weh gahnna need moah Microprawsessahs foah the Ahtecha show!"

yeah definitely lol... was gonna go to Brooklyn show, but it's more convenient to hit Cambridge, next NY electronic music show we should meet up yo!

also w/ Boston accent - Squearpusha - Hahd Nahmal Daddy

Practicing my Bahstun accent

Brett Fahve

Isn't that how it's supposed to be pronounced? The rest are pretty accurate, but "Noth Shah" sounds a little too Cow Hampshire imo.

Middle East is a pretty good venue (or at least it used to be). I miss living in Boston sometimes; the fucking LA faux-hipsters I have to deal with every time I see a show make me want to start castrating people. Even more than usual!

Archived