IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Bestival 2008

boris

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest griever

why the fuck am i living in germany? i never have an opportunity to see him! mr james, come to germany => BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY <= :laughing:!!!

well maybe someone is going to record it, there will be some new tunes we haven't heard, i think :smile:.

Guest Barricade
i was gonna go because its like.. 15 minutes away from me via speed boat. but i have no money to go. so im not going to go.

You have a speed boat but no money for RDJ?! Sell your boat and swim!

i was gonna go because its like.. 15 minutes away from me via speed boat. but i have no money to go. so im not going to go.

i got $3.69 i can send

sell boat, buy tickets, eat pizza.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i got $3.69 i can send

sell boat, buy tickets, eat pizza.

agreed. but with more pizza

I'm going :smile:

Might just take my portable recorder.

That would be perfect! Please consider uploading and recording from start to end! :angry:

im going to see him i live on the isle of wight and fuck yes itll be fucking amazing fuck yeah

Oh man try and record!

Guest joshier
im going to see him i live on the isle of wight and fuck yes itll be fucking amazing fuck yeah

Oh man try and record!

I was going to buy a decent recorder but didn't have enough money. i done loads of research.

Oh man try and record!

I was going to buy a decent recorder but didn't have enough money. i done loads of research.

it's obvious we need to start a donation fund

In a perfect world someone could ship joshier their recording stuff to borrow to record for WATMM.

We should buy an official WATMM recording device which we ship around the world to record various sets.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I'D JUST EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM TO GET EVERYONE'S ADDRESS AND VISIT EVERY LAST ONE IN HOPES THAT ONE OF YOU IS ACTUALLY RDJ.

Guest joshier
In a perfect world someone could ship joshier their recording stuff to borrow to record for WATMM.

We should buy an official WATMM recording device which we ship around the world to record various sets.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I'D JUST EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM TO GET EVERYONE'S ADDRESS AND VISIT EVERY LAST ONE IN HOPES THAT ONE OF YOU IS ACTUALLY RDJ.

i was pretty serious about buying a recording device at one point, i still am but right now i don't have enough money.

plus, i kind of want to get fairly drunk and dance around like a dickhead.

Archived