the new haircut is great.

your a girl right?

LOL

That's not the answer

btw, I love that unreleased manchester track

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell me what is the meaning of that bit in the vid with the guy rattling off all those bands?

There's no real meaning unless you're a religious cult follower. It's been sampled from a speech called "Invocation for Judgement Against and Destruction of Rock Music" by The Church Universal and Triumphant from the CD Sounds Of American Doomsday Cults Vol. 14.

Can someone tell me what is the meaning of that bit in the vid with the guy rattling off all those bands?

There's no real meaning unless you're a religious cult follower. It's been sampled from a speech called "Invocation for Judgement Against and Destruction of Rock Music" by The Church Universal and Triumphant from the CD Sounds Of American Doomsday Cults Vol. 14.

Thanks! always wondered where that bit came from, it was actually sampled at the 2005 Torino Italy gig at the intro, and I think someone just dubbed it into this vid, as everyone else has said this was never played at Bestival

Don't remember that intro at all which is a bit worrying, if understandable seeing I barely man!aged to sober up to make it into the tent for Aphex!

me neither and i WAS sober. whoever posted that youtube video is having a laugh because that was not in his set. (the rest was, however)

He dropped autechre?

man thats unheard of!... in over 10 years of Ae tunes and tons of dj sets.... is this the first?

2843156167_d84aff6350.jpg

just noticed Richard sporting the Rephlex shirt

so here is some of the tracks he played? I made a short list from everyones comments:

Analogue Bubblebath 1

Arched Maid Via RDJ

Fenix Funk 5

Last Rushup 10

something from Selected Ambient Works 1 (mixed into Ace of Clubs Madonna sampling tune)

Cameo - Word Up

i dont know but if we get the names of all the songs he played that night - we can mash them together, cut out all the bass, and put rain ambiance all over it and pretend its the real recording.

He dropped autechre?

man thats unheard of!... in over 10 years of Ae tunes and tons of dj sets.... is this the first?

so here is some of the tracks he played? I made a short list from everyones comments:

Analogue Bubblebath 1

Arched Maid Via RDJ

Fenix Funk 5

Last Rushup 10

something from Selected Ambient Works 1 (mixed into Ace of Clubs Madonna sampling tune)

Cameo - Word Up

have we mentioned the track "classid three" bei ace of clubs mixed in after "analogue bubblebath 1"?

He dropped autechre?

Analogue Bubblebath 1

Arched Maid Via RDJ

Fenix Funk 5

Last Rushup 10

Cameo - Word Up

have we mentioned the track "classid three" bei ace of clubs mixed in after "analogue bubblebath 1"?

Yeah, I think I got AB1 mixd up with a track from SAW for some reason, my bad

He dropped autechre?

Analogue Bubblebath 1

Arched Maid Via RDJ

Fenix Funk 5

Last Rushup 10

Cameo - Word Up

Yeah, I think I got AB1 mixd up with a track from SAW for some reason, my bad

You drunk bastard! j/k :beer:

Archived