IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Guest Gravity

Sounds awesome, have a nice time. And yeah eating in a dimly lit restaurant when it's dead is quite peaceful. I definitely like my solitude.

Garlic beer.

Om nom, and indeed, nom.

That sounds interesting.

Just finely grate a clove of garlic and mix it into a small glass of a decent pilsner (just under a half pint).

They do it in a Soho restaurant called Garlic and Shots (everything on the menu contains garlic).

I've taken to making my own. :emotawesomepm9:

• 1 month later...

Fosters and Salt & Vinegar chipsticks

Chipsticks!!! Gangsta!!!

I'm just on my last beer - Black sheep.

P.S

Drop the Fosters, it's foul and it doesn't do any of us any good

potato croquettes and Sriracha.

dude, you eat like a badass. well done, sir. been noticing your food activity and i gotta say im a little jealous of all the lush looking eats you cook up lol

.. from that squid to the burger to this now. i nominate you for a watmm eating award (:

i should have taken a picture of it all.

i cut some grape tomatoes in half, tossed them and some freshly chopped garlic in olive oil, then roasted the lot for about 12 minutes. when they were good and roasted, i put them on fettuccine with some rough-chopped fresh basil and grated romano cheese.

while the tomatoes were roasting, i grilled a t-bone that had been marinating all day in a mixture of cabernet, balsamic vinegar, fresh oregano, mustard powder, s&p, garlic & olive oil.

+garlic bread

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

i may never eat again.