IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

20mg of diazepam + 60mg of dihydrocodeine after managing the more gentle route up Pen Y Fan earlier, southern Britain's highest peak

my knees are swollen like weird mid-leg orbs, but at least i made the summit albeit with crutches (plus a Jack Russell)

all to be followed imminently by pan-seared, roasted Turbot caught by my kid bro off the Irish Sea coast y'day, complete with freshly picked samphire & a rich stock-based cream sauce & sauteed spuds.... when you have a chef in the family seafood can take on mythical properties

i went up the steep way of the next peak down from that one - walked there from Brecon

congrats getting up there with crutches! holy shit!

yeah that's pretty mad, been up there a few times as a late teen, its pretty tough

would love to go back, I love Wales, never been to the north though (beware the pitchforks for Englishmen!), everytime Snowdonia is on Countryfile it blows me away

I am consuming a cup of not-very-fancy homebrewed coffee, no sugar, full milk

Edited by beerwolf

I just ate the biggest pile of noodles with eggs, chicken and a bunch of vegetables. I honestly feel like throwing up now.

You should eat more to chock and block and seal your gullet

I'm drinking massive amounts of water right now... I'm also considering making myself throw up.

I just ate the biggest pile of noodles with eggs, chicken and a bunch of vegetables. I honestly feel like throwing up now.

I'm drinking massive amounts of water right now... I'm also considering making myself throw up.

Water + full belly = no good. Consider wine

Water + full belly = no good. Consider wine

How come?

Also, I don't drink alcohol

I feel better now. I think I'll take a shot of some non-alcoholic ginger stuff I've got in the fridge. It's fucking good and always makes me feel refreshed

Russian potato salad I made. And PBR.

Hmm, I'm Russian and don't know what Russian potato salad is. Have a good recipe to share? =)

I followed this one the first time: http://natashaskitchen.com/2009/12/23/olivye-ukrainian-potato-salad/

The nice thing about salat oliv'ye is you can take some liberties in how you make it. There's no single set-in-stone way. For example, instead of ham and green onions I sauteed Polish sausage and yellow onion together in butter in a separate sauce pan. And you don't really need dill if your pickles are already dill. And I used Japanese mayo because it's creamy and can be dispensed directly from a squeeze bottle, which is nice.

And don't forget to enjoy with your favorite beer :happy:

Sure thing man =)

Actually made another batch a little while ago, to bring to work tomorrow. Having a farewell potluck for a coworker.

And I just made fried rice pancakes for dinner. Pretty tasty when drizzled with that Japanese squeeze mayo and okonomi sauce. Plus a little ground black pepper for garnish.

• 3 months later...

Dunkertons Black Fox cider, tastes great but not a great idea (like pouring petrol on a fire!)

I can feel a intense pressure, jackhammering the space that's dead centre between my eyeballs....

H2O and ibuprofen up next 

Edited by beerwolf

Black Sheep Ale and packet of Cheese and Onion. I always order this when on me lonesome as it mimics the gentleman in the Monkey Dust sketch at a pub in London that changes decor permanently. Pint of best and packet of cheese and onion!

council pop & pork/beef & apple sausages w/Branston sauce, fuck HP

60mg/dihydrocodeine as kripplepain won today, just enough to get a mild glow on, which was nice

strawberries & olde House music