IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I got up this morning and ate a blue ringed octopus pie. As the various toxins started to eat their way into my nervous system and slowly dissolved my ballsack, tallywacker and the hairs (and toe nails) on my toes fell out, I started to see flashing panoramic images of purple mudskippers pulsing like disco dancers tripping on acid at a sheep-shearers carnival in Bundaberg. I was sat there, nearing upon certain death with the speed of a freight train coming at me at point blank range but  the distant lights of the southern hemisphere glowing like Gods Eyes kept my alive a few seconds longer. Within those few seconds all I could focus on was my soon to be forgotten memories of my family and the sounds of the Cheetah Ep. Corrosive blue liquid tentacles reaching deep into the sleepy sullen squishy part of your brain. And sucking it dry.

In otherwords I've been drinking strong Herefordshire cider all day long. Fucking savage.

I skipped dinner cuz I was working on music all night, and was super hungry and planning to go out to get something to eat, but decided to stay home and eat a giant bowl of honey nut cheerios with fresh ice cold milk instead. Fucking worth it.

I think there's a short story by Stephen King (maybe on Skeleton Crew) where a doctor crashes in a light plan into the sea and washes up on an atoll with a stash of morphine, a needle and thread and a huge knife. Starving to death he injects himself with morphine and begins to cut his limbs off with the knife, sew up the wound, as not to bleed to death and then eat that part of his body. Gradually he eats himself to stay alive but in the end kills himself. How trippy is that?

I think there's a short story by Stephen King (maybe on Skeleton Crew) where a doctor crashes in a light plan into the sea and washes up on an atoll with a stash of morphine, a needle and thread and a huge knife. Starving to death he injects himself with morphine and begins to cut his limbs off with the knife, sew up the wound, as not to bleed to death and then eat that part of his body. Gradually he eats himself to stay alive but in the end kills himself. How trippy is that?

Survivor Type

Wot I iz consuming (payday edition)

LN_730845_BP_11.jpg

56523011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=b3a109

IDShot_540x540.jpg

barbaresco.jpeg

I could tell you about the bottles of alcohol i've just drunk, but I don't think you would believe me (as I can still type)...

Every year my Old Dear goes to the Maldives with my (rather brilliant, legendary sister who could drink all of us under the table, last Christmas she drank about 2 litres of Jack Daniels, or summat like that, probably more) to go diving. My sister Lucy is a true legend, she's all married off to a City Boy who shoots guns and earns a fortune, he's alright though, top bloke from Belfast.

I have this fucking great job of having to look after some savage Jack Russell creature, who is about 20 years old but still is sharp as a razor (and is staring right at me right now wtf!) He looks well pissed off and is obviously planning to rip my ballsack to pieces in the middle of the night.

For this yearly job I get a free house, my Old Dear also buys me about £200 worth of beer (to last me the week) for the effort and you know what? I've drunk most of it in the last few hours. The house which is usually a perfect, perfect middle-class household is in total chaos.

At least Harvey The Creature is now chilling on the sofa, but he's got his eye on me, he knows life is about to change for the next few weeks, and plenty of beer and cider will be drunk. But I will look after him. Proper legendary beast.

sour cream & onion pringles. its weird, like, they're moreish right, but like when i sorta pop well when i say pop i mean when i pop them open, i can't....i dont, i can't stop eating....what im tryna say is when i pop i cant stop