IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Knock your head right into the postcode of 5620, wherever that is.

/checks

Knocks your head right into Mondorf-les-Bains, Luxembourg. Cool. I think that i could handle that.

m_332882.gif

hot springs, check

68488_cropped_360_243_70_2df534a1e7b049b

Cool buildings, check.

whilst stoned off my tits, checkity check check check

Just fried up a ten minute dish with the stuff i found in my fridge about 10 minutes ago. Olive oil up the pan, chuck in a few finely chopped garlic cloves, chopped up red onion, 3 chopped spring onions and 1 big chopped chilly pepper (red), heat on high gas for 3 mins. Add 150g of king prawns, sprinkle on chilly flakes and add a time tiny bit of rogan josh spice powder then stir at a furious rate. Leave it for 7 minutes stirring occasionally. Now the weird bit. Thinly slice Manchego (La Mancha) cheese and layer over the top of your sizzling saucepan. Turn off the gas and let it melt into it for a minute. Serve onto plates. Then eat with a spoon. Then you're in a state of transcendence like Johnny Depp.

Tea. Pai mu tan White . Which everyone needs to try because it's cheap and lush.

And don't use boiling water for white or green tea, use 80 degrees, else it goes bitter. This is why most of the western world doesn't like good tea, it's cause they do it wrong

Edited by lala

Talking of coffee, has anyone ever tried top grade coffee? Like blue mountain etc.

Anything not sold in the supermarkets

I've had leerwak (sp?) before as my dad was given a bag of it. Was nice

Another funny thing was the logo was the Starbucks one but with a leerwak and two poos

Luwak, sorry

Talking of coffee, has anyone ever tried top grade coffee? Like blue mountain etc.

Another funny thing was the logo was the Starbucks one but with a leerwak and two poos

Luwak, sorry

I had some of that poop coffee a couple of years ago. It was good. But I would like a professional to brew me a good cup of poop coffee at one point to ensure it's served the way it was intended.

I buy beans from a local roastery in my hometown. It's a bit expensive - up to $28 for 230 grams. All of their beans are fairly light roasted which gives them this very berry-like flavor. It's brilliant.

But I always have some Marley Coffee in my fridge. The Get Up, Stand Up blend is great for both espresso and filter coffee. Hm, I just noticed that Marley Coffee has a blend called Blue Mountain. I'll see if they have that one the next time I'm out of beans.

Actually woke up early enough to sit and eat some breakfast, so right now I'm shoveling down a big bowl of Apple Jacks, haven't had these in a while, they're fucking good.

Actually woke up early enough to sit and eat some breakfast, so right now I'm shoveling down a big bowl of Apple Jacks, haven't had these in a while, they're fucking good.

I for once had breakfast as well. I got up around 6 am because I had a doctor's appointment and once I was done there I had almost an hour to spare before I had to be at work, so I biked around town, grabbed some bread and cheese at a bakery and bought a cortado at a coffee shop. I could get used to that. Hell, I might just do the same thing tomorrow.

Talking of coffee, has anyone ever tried top grade coffee? Like blue

Luwak, sorry

I had some of that poop coffee a couple of years ago. It was good. But I would like a professional to brew me a good cup of poop coffee at one point to ensure it's served the way it was intended.

I buy beans from a local roastery in my hometown. It's a bit expensive - up to $28 for 230 grams. All of their beans are fairly light roasted which gives them this very berry-like flavor. It's brilliant.

But I always have some Marley Coffee in my fridge. The Get Up, Stand Up blend is great for both espresso and filter coffee. Hm, I just noticed that Marley Coffee has a blend called Blue Mountain. I'll see if they have that one the next time I'm out of beans.

Gimme the lowdown once it's in please mate

Im having honey mountain Oolong etc etc

Is a bit green and amber all rolled up

Talking of coffee, has anyone ever tried top grade coffee? Like blue

Luwak, sorry

Gimme the lowdown once it's in please mate

Doesn't look like they have it at the place I buy Marley Coffee. I'll ask them Friday and get back to you

Canned Pacific saury & canned bamboo shoots over freshly cooked rice, complemented by French-pressed Kenya Ngutu coffee I grinded & brewed this morning.

It's OK to say I have unusual taste.

Edited by ambermonk