IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

black tea, 2 sugars (cow juice in tea is WRONG)

depends what type of tea you're drinking. too much milk in tea is abhorrent (as is any sugar), but strong black teas do need a bit of milk to cut through the bitterness.

To celebrate the beginning of a three-day weekend I made myself a lush breakfast sandwich.

Vittoria tomatoes, mini portabella mushrooms, fried egg and melted cheese on toasted pain de campagne bread.

vNMWaxw.jpg

L U S H

currently veuve clicquot brut .. i was sceptical, but it's not terrible, for champagne which is such an hit and miss concept no matter the price range, this is a pleasant surprise. Not too dry, not too yeasty, not too sharp. Still tastes like a cheap sweet chardonnay with bubbles, mutated passion pop (if you have that there where you is at).

I will tell you chaps though, the other day i struck gold. red claw mornington peninsula pinot noir 2014, fucking hell. Not a note out of place, perfect drop. i was a little put off by the label, but drinking was bliss.