IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Nothing quite like peeling a Lychee, I wouldn't know though m8... Or the memory is faded, I probably the only person who consumes carbonated Lychee juice, now can't find it anywhere

• 2 weeks later...

Everything in that photo excluding the router, modem, curtains and food products (but including the 18th century child's chair and the plants) came from other people's trash.

EDIT: also the wine was free from work.

Edited by RSP

Black coffee with honey...think Bulk v'Hooj gave me the idea on this very board.

It's bangin'.

deeeeeelish!

Ever tried black coffee with a lump of butter in it?

Also very yummy. Have to get the proportions right though. 

Black coffee with honey...think Bulk v'Hooj gave me the idea on this very board.

It's bangin'.

WHAT?!

its goooooooooood

you have to find the right amount for your tastes, it's sweeter than sugar. Use a high quality honey too. 

It's bangin'.

WHAT?!

its goooooooooood

you have to find the right amount for your tastes, it's sweeter than sugar. Use a high quality honey too. 

You don't put sweet shit into your black coffee. That's just sacrilegious. Unless the coffee is so bad that you actually have to alter the taste completely in order to drink it

Want to try the butter thing (reckon it'd mix well with the honey too).
Squee I drink many cups of the black stuff a day so it's ok to experiment.

Christmas dinner is going to be pineapple pizza with mint chocolate in the crust followed by a high quality black coffee with honey, butter and turmeric.

I wish there was something edible that was absolutely nothing. As in, some kind of biscuit or something you can munch on that goes through your body causing no effect whatsoever

Celery is a very low calorie food. 6kcal per 40g stalk.

Edited by ManjuShri

Christmas dinner is going to be pineapple pizza with mint chocolate in the crust followed by a high quality black coffee with honey, butter and turmeric.

lol the "anti-watmm moderator mega meal"

I wish there was something edible that was absolutely nothing. As in, some kind of biscuit or something you can munch on that goes through your body causing no effect whatsoever

hmmm... I'm afraid I might get sick of the taste of it, which I very much enjoy in small doses, but I'll try it out

hmmm... I'm afraid I might get sick of the taste of it, which I very much enjoy in small doses, but I'll try it out

Stuff I keep on heavy rotation in my diet... Tomato = 19 cals/100g.  cucumber 18 cals/100g. 

salt and pepper for em. yum.

Raspberries 53 cals/100g, strawberries 33 cals/100g.

^ no salt and pepper heh

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj