IGNORED

Solo Electric Bass 1

Guest teetime

Guest Stoppit

By the way,

Available on strictly limited edition CD (850 copies).

fuuuck I didn't realise it was going to be that limited

I'm glad I preordered a while back.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

By the way,

Available on strictly limited edition CD (850 copies).

fuuuck I didn't realise it was going to be that limited

I'm glad I preordered a while back.

ditto

Guest JohnTqs

should i just keep this bullshit in mint condish, slsk the tracks and sell this baby in 30 years for some $$$$$$?

I was gonna buy it but wanted to listen the samples first and one day I check and... sold out. But hey I checked again while I was posting this and it seems they take preorders again!

Guest JohnTqs

I was gonna buy it but wanted to listen the samples first and one day I check and... sold out. But hey I checked again while I was posting this and it seems they take preorders again!

so there will be more than 850 i guess?

Guest Retrig

so there will be more than 850 i guess?

Not necessarily, no. It could be due to things like canceled orders or perhaps they only initially put, say, 500 up for sale. Or it could be typical Warp BS where you successfully get Bounds Green CD added to your cart on two separate occasions only to have them e-mail that they're out of stock.

Guest AOOproductions

Well this should be Squarepusher's best release in forever considering it got a 5.6 from Pitchfork (Drukqs got a 5.5 and Totems Flare recently got a 5.9)

If pitchfork doesn't like it, then it's not worth listening to, thats what I always say.

Guest JohnTqs

Well this should be Squarepusher's best release in forever considering it got a 5.6 from Pitchfork (Drukqs got a 5.5 and Totems Flare recently got a 5.9)

When's this going to leak!?

out of 10? fuck

Oh dear! Pitchfork dismisses Tom Jenkinson's bass chops. Probably not my favorite music by the pusher, but whatevs. Pitchfork only really likes DIY music made by guys who look like this3306337063_a521e95943.jpg that feature synths heavily in their music but don't actually know how to use them. Like Animal Collective, who are like retarded monkeys with typewriters when it comes to making music. Their newest album had some melodies so it got a 9.8434.

Archived