IGNORED

Radio Mix

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed them from normal downloads to trafficshares or something. You should be able to download them directly until it reaches 5GB traffic.

But yeah, reason I got all that stuff up there is because I use it to share stuff with my mates (who all have RS accounts). Didn't know they were bothering free users beyond having to wait 60 seconds and one download an hour. Are there any free ones with looong retention?

thanks for the fixed links ego. 9 out of 10 times i try to get free stuff from rapidshare, the servers are overloaded for free users. that and the limit on free download sizes always run out right before you have 3 of the 4 parts of a rar you want, making you kick your desk.

Are these working for anybody?

Any way you can host them somewhere else?

I already told you. Soulseek, man. Also I hate to say it but I'm not a huge fan of your avatar.

I already told you. Soulseek, man. Also I hate to say it but I'm not a huge fan of your avatar.

What is it about my avatar that bothers you?

What is it about my avatar that bothers you?

I dunno man, it's just.... jeans....

Can anyone just up an mp3 of the radio mix please? I'm having trouble converting that flac for some reason

Seeing as it's stupidly rare and unattainable through legal channels, I see no harm in posting this link. Not to mention, Watmm had this in the download section back in the day, the only thing I did was chop it up into 9 tracks instead of put it on my iPod as one super long track.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3372365/Radio%20mix.zip

:cisfor:

Can anyone just up an mp3 of the radio mix please? I'm having trouble converting that flac for some reason

Seeing as it's stupidly rare and unattainable through legal channels, I see no harm in posting this link. Not to mention, Watmm had this in the download section back in the day, the only thing I did was chop it up into 9 tracks instead of put it on my iPod as one super long track.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3372365/Radio%20mix.zip

:cisfor:

thanks!!!

and thanks for splitting it up!!

thanks muchly

FCUK listened to this at work today bloody amazing..

no shit. that track with the chopped hip hop vocal is killer. i cant belive i went all these years without knowing about this. cool little treat while waiting for oversteps

that mag track by gescom?

you don't have this/that?

that hypnotise track (#2 on the mix i think) had my brain grooving for weeks on end.

Archived