IGNORED

new aphex twin album

Guest IRARI

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard rumours that this will NOT follow in his recent Tuss/Analord-style sounds...

can you clear things up about warp and aphex?

i kept hearing that his contract was over, he wasn't going to release another album on warp anymore, and that he wasn't allowed to use the Aphex Twin pseudonym anymore...

i'm confuzzled

Guest hahathhat
I've heard rumours that this will NOT follow in his recent Tuss/Analord-style sounds...

can you clear things up about warp and aphex?

i kept hearing that his contract was over, he wasn't going to release another album on warp anymore, and that he wasn't allowed to use the Aphex Twin pseudonym anymore...

i'm confuzzled

AFX --> Analord

Tuss --> Rushup Edge

Aphex Twin --> RDJ album, ICBYD, Drukqs etc.

Guest AOOproductions

Well seeing as AFX will probably just be putting out his best tracks he hasn't released since drukqs... especially since a new release is in the works "sometime this year" or within the year or so... and thats not enough time to compose tracks for an official AFX release. Then we will see just how great these unreleased tracks everyone speaks of are!

Unless he somehow does record all new material. But I doubt it. Im actually more excited to see the album cover sadly.

Archived