IGNORED

O MYSTIC FORCES OF THE COSMOS

doorjamb

here's the background:

I recently acquired a rare album (on CD) for free over the internet. I did so by somewhat less than honest means.

it arrived 10 minutes ago. it's in great condition and is playing beautifully. in fact, it's the only thing that's keeping me going right now.

as I put it into my 3-disc tray I decided to throw in SAWII disc 2 too, as the new one is pretty short.

I can barely write this next part

the shitty jewel case's little clamp thingy wouldn't let go of the disc and it fuckin broke...... right down the middle....

in a word: karma

but still, fuck!!

not even the infinite Karmic gods of ultimate justice should mess with The Aphex Twin™

(imho)

Remember that tuss thread u made, shit bet u feel abit silly huh?

yes but that was not really malicious, just a joke. it was too ridiculous for anybody to actually believe it.

it was also my first thread to be closed by a mod! cuz I'm hardcore like dat

Guest spraaaa

I thought this thread was called DJ MYSTIC FORCES OF THE COSMOS and I was ALL EXCITED for the news about Aphex Twin's new goa trance pseudonym.

FUCK!!

edit: I also read "see how sad am I?" what if I actually didn't care about anything at this board but was just misreading everything. imagine going through your entire life like that. it is sad that your saw II broke though.

Guest Joebot Kill
i snapped side C&D of my samurai math beats record in half in a row with the mrs years ago....

:(

oh man, $150 dollars on discogs. hows the lady feel about that? make her guy you a new one.

i've lended one of my very precious cds to a girl i know. after numerous requests to return it i finally got it back after a year or so. the cartoon case was eroded and torn, the plastic case broken and the CD itself...well, i can play just two songs. the my so precious cd now lost all of its glory, and now serves only as a mute physical evidence that i own the original... it certainly learned me a lesson, bitch.

Guest Joebot Kill
i've lended one of my very precious cds to a girl i know. after numerous requests to return it i finally got it back after a year or so. the cartoon case was eroded and torn, the plastic case broken and the CD itself...well, i can play just two songs. the my so precious cd now lost all of its glory, and now serves only as a mute physical evidence that i own the original... it certainly learned me a lesson, bitch.

fucking women

Who still listens to music on CD these days? I consider the physical copy just a backup. That goes for vinyl, too.

*Raises hand*

I like having a physical object to attribute to the music. I have an ipod and use it quite a bit but I think that if it were the only way that I listened to music then it would take away from the experience a bit. Call it antiquated or whatever you like, but I think eventually there will be a backlash against everything you own being attached or contained within a computer or other electronic device.

Guest MajaIloveyou

fucking women

fucking cunts, how hard is it to take care of a cd that isnt yours, dumb bitch.

Who still listens to music on CD these days? I consider the physical copy just a backup. That goes for vinyl, too.

*Raises hand*

I like having a physical object to attribute to the music. I have an ipod and use it quite a bit but I think that if it were the only way that I listened to music then it would take away from the experience a bit. Call it antiquated or whatever you like, but I think eventually there will be a backlash against everything you own being attached or contained within a computer or other electronic device.

No, trust me, I'm as old-fashioned as they come (although I like physical objects more for the design behind the product than the product itself, like in the case of music artwork), but really, I just can't be bothered lugging around all my CDs that I might want to listen to at a moment's notice.

Archived