IGNORED

Primus

essines

i agree with most of what you posted, but the brown album has a special place in my heart cause i bought it years ago. though not as good as anything previous i can still get down to it.

just read about this EP (That also comes with a dvd)

51G1P58CZAL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

supposed to be a reunion of the original band, can't wait to check it out, i don't pay attention to these things anymore

the dvd is so fucking ace. all of their music vids and home vids + live performances and shit.

10$ new. wtf?

the music is only ok. my second least fave compared to anti-pop.

my second least fave compared to anti-pop.

that doesn't sound too promising, i figured the original lineup would be able to kill again but maybe not so

dude, the dvd makes it so fucking worth it, it really doesn't matter man... fo realz... And it's not BAD, just no Punchbowl, Cheese, Pork....

Pork Soda is their best album, easily.

Holy Mackerel is my favorite solo deal from Les.

Primus after the Brown album (which was OK, but not really anything special) has been pretty mediocre....

animals should not try to act like people is a really good buy.

The cd is ok... there are 5 tracks.

The Carpainter and the Dainty bride is AWESOME, some really classic Ler guitarwork.

Picher's Squad is a weird one but a good'n

Mary the ice cube is shit

Rapscallion is the best on the album for sure. Holy Shit. Jizzed my pants just thinking about it, and then jizzed my pants again thinking about how I jizzed my pants thinking about... oh my.....

My friend fats is just shite. ugh..

The dvd is more than worth the purchase though, as primus's music vids are all completely genius

Anybody here have Blame it on the fish or the hallucinogenetics dvds? Both of them are incredibly solid, especially Blame it on the fish

frizzle fry is amazing. every album by them up to brownish/anti pop is fucking legend.

right. i like da brown tho.

i like the brown but everything before it is better.

animals should not try to act like people is a really good buy.

The cd is ok... there are 5 tracks.

The Carpainter and the Dainty bride is AWESOME, some really classic Ler guitarwork.

Picher's Squad is a weird one but a good'n

Mary the ice cube is shit

Rapscallion is the best on the album for sure. Holy Shit. Jizzed my pants just thinking about it, and then jizzed my pants again thinking about how I jizzed my pants thinking about... oh my.....

My friend fats is just shite. ugh..

The dvd is more than worth the purchase though, as primus's music vids are all completely genius

Anybody here have Blame it on the fish or the hallucinogenetics dvds? Both of them are incredibly solid, especially Blame it on the fish

you can see me and my cousins for about 1 sec in the hallucinogenetics dvd. It was at the Aragon Ballroom in chi. That's the only venue they ever play in chi.

Guest DaveMike
i've always dreamt of a ween/primus collab. seems like it would be a match made in heaven.

yes that would, but the creative control factor would fuck it all to bits

frizzle fry is amazing. every album by them up to brownish/anti pop is fucking legend.

right. i like da brown tho.

i like the brown but everything before it is better.

yeah. but i can't deal with anti-pop.

i love primus but dont like anything post Tim Alexander leaving, just didnt have the same feel after that.

Brown album is the first one with the replacement drummer therefore i think its mostly shit. :cry:

I can't exactly agree with you on this. I thought Brains drumming on The Brown Album was excellent... BUT, it definitely isn't one of their best albums, though I still enjoy it.

I still can't believe Les Claypool tried out for Metallica back in the day.

Great band. Worth every bit of praise.

i've always dreamt of a ween/primus collab. seems like it would be a match made in heaven.

yes that would, but the creative control factor would fuck it all to bits

yeah, exactly

and though brain did well on the brown album, you can't ever replace herb ever.

Guest MajaIloveyou

Love Primus since i was 13

btw Animals should not try to act like people has been around for ages, it's a must have for the dvd and the first song, the carpenter and the dainty bride. that song cures aids. the fact you claim to like Primus and don't have it: retarded. fuck you

Les claypool is without a doubt an amazing musician and person. and imo best bass player ever. here's a video of a mere n00b trying to pull off Jerry was a race car driver:

Just watch that and tell me he doesn't have skills, you ignorant douchebags.

Manson listed Seas of cheese as one of his current favs when it came out.

I love Primus, i listen to them everyday, i'm probably the biggest Primus fan and got more songs than all of you, fucking dumbasses.

Les claypool's solo efforts are brilliant too, Purple onion and whales and woe are masterpieces.

Primus even caused an earthquake with their music once! they broke a record.

just wanted to put that out there, that i'm a big Primus fan. fuck you all cunts

Guest IRARI
Manson listed Seas of cheese as one of his current favs when it came out.

YOU'VE MADE ME VOM FOR THE LAST TIME