IGNORED

Autechre to release quaristice soundboard on warp mid summer 2009!

thehauntingsoul

Quaristice tour soundboard.

Only a gay would start a thread like that. My favourites are the ones where people think they are making a difference by going on and on about it. The pinnacle was when one deluded manchild thought if everyone chipped in money they would release it.

CRINGE CENTRAL.

Well well well.

He used to post heartfelt, deep and meaningful (ie. cringeworthy) track reviews. But over the last week his troll status has gone through the roof. He's clearly ran out of things to say and is desperate for reactions.

And he doesnt get any.

He used to post heartfelt, deep and meaningful (ie. cringeworthy) track reviews. But over the last week his troll status has gone through the roof. He's clearly ran out of things to say and is desperate for reactions.

And he doesnt get any.

Really? No reactions?

I counted 43 words in your response. Whats your wpm typing? Either way you probably spent at least 25-30 seconds reacting to what I posted. When was the last time you posted a thread?

I counted 43 words in your response. Whats your wpm typing? Either way you probably spent at least 25-30 seconds reacting to what I posted. When was the last time you posted a thread?

Ulillillia 1.5

can we just make one thread for all the fanboys to rant about autechre shit without ppl like clitterhaus and chogg constantly giving us shit?

this is an AUTECHRE subform just FYI. Not an IDM subforum, not an electronic music subforum, an AE subforum. The assumption is that discussion about AUTECHRE takes place in this forum, why it is so frowned upon is beyond me but if you dont want all sorts of stupid threads can we just make a big fanboy thread and those of you who despise the constant banter can just stay the f out?

Knowing most of you that probably won't fly but wtf.

Guest Chogg
can we just make one thread for all the fanboys to rant about autechre shit without ppl like clitterhaus and chogg constantly giving us shit?

Leave me out of this. I just don't like you specifically.

edit: addendum: Please do leave.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
Fuck it i'm probably just going to XLTronic considering you guys bash the shit out of them just as much as ppl like me. This place is nothing but angry sexual deviants anyways

clownwavinghc.gif

And he doesnt get any.

Really? No reactions?

Yeah, you got a few reactions. Can't believe you bothered to count the words though. Tragic.

When I said you didn't "get any" this was a reference to a previous thread where we established you didn't "get any" pussy.

You actually admitted it. Pffffft.

Fuck it i'm probably just going to XLTronic considering you guys bash the shit out of them just as much as ppl like me. This place is nothing but angry sexual deviants anyways

Haha just kidding i'm not going anywhere :ok:

Archived