IGNORED

Will autechre continue to release music?

thehauntingsoul

I don't want to have just gotten into them 2-3 albums before the end of their career.
Then I would have gotten into them zero albums before the end of their career, I didn't even know about them until after Quaristice.

But what possible reason do you have to suspect they're not going to make more albums? Their last album was in 2008, with tons of EP material after that. It takes plenty of time get around to new stuff (three years from Untilted to Quaristice)

Now Boards of Canada, that's a different story.. They've had no news or releases for years. Autechre though I'm sure is fine, they're probably just chillin in England in their NorthFace jackets, maybe writing new stuff

Guest melotronic
they're probably just chillin in England in their NorthFace jackets

well this statement is undeniably realistic and clearly true

Guest ComicMaster

lol why are you questioning autechre and whether or not they are quitting....was it the 4 variations on the album they released in the past year that showed signs of slowing down?

and boc is coming out with an album this year. okay obviously nothing official. but its not like they are overdue. they release shit 4 years at a time. and aphex is coming out with something too.

chill out dudes, all is well in idm

Archived