IGNORED

Name Sweet Autechre Trax that you think

Guest Rook

cool, i wasnt aware there were so many ae remixes out there. I knew Arch Carrier, Two Bass Hit and D`Breeze - Closer (Autechre Remix) on Bolas facebook.

There's an arch carrier remix? :omg: Is it by bola?

you can download it for free on lastfm

http://www.lastfm.de/music/Autechre/_/Arch...(Atolyth+Remix)

For a fanboy/unofficial remix this isn't that bad, there's some elements of nuane and other autechre tracks in it as well

(hidden track) ...i've had it for years, i'm pretty sure it's legitimate autechre, sounds like earlier type stuff...i think maybe it's actually gescom off those skam comps where they didn't list which artist did which track...i could be entirely off base though. it's a great song though.

medry - this isn't listed on discogs...is this not autechre either? i'm pretty sure at some point in the past i saw this being real autechre.

it's already been mentioned, but konlied MX is a great track. loves it. pisses me off too that prolly do have loads of stuff like this unreleased, like rook said. let's raid their studios. :)

/]{- /](||) excerpt - 'tis great. not something i listen to all the time, but it's a great track.

and though it's pretty well known, spangle deserves an honorable mention. it's a remix of a seefeel track for the few who may not know, but it's very much along the lines of the garbage ep style, long, mellow, building, and amazing.

also, i agree on the push button objects song. i thought that was the future of hip hop the first time i heard it. alas, it ain't so...

oh, and rook? don't brag about secret autechre songs that 'don't exist' that you have. that's just cruel.

medry - this isn't listed on discogs...is this not autechre either? i'm pretty sure at some point in the past i saw this being real autechre.

It's a bonus track on the Japanese version of Tri-Rep

oh, and rook? don't brag about secret autechre songs that 'don't exist' that you have. that's just cruel.

The truth is out there...

Guest Rook
ok so i just shat myself looking through the names of all these tracks. i have some downloading to do tonight.

Good!

That was the whole point of this thread! (minus the defecation of course)

Guest moo duck

Sensachre 10 Mix. re-listening it periodically - optimistic one of a toon

Naftwa4. maniac ae is my foovourite kind of ae

O.S.T. 'Ou' ae remix: really liked preview intro. waiting mode

Guest Rook
- vk12 - live 10/23/99 track3 (ae mix)

Where does this comes from? Very Tewe-sounding (which is quite a welcome surprise).

What exactly is this track that you two are talking about? Is it from a live set? I don't think we have a set with that date??

hey rook good to see you back

not sure if you have even heard this one yet and it's one of their catchiest things i've heard in a while

the track is untitled and sounds like a mixture of recycled bits from tri repeate VS the opening song on quaristice

*thanks to moo duck for finding this originally

hey rook good to see you back

not sure if you have even heard this one yet and it's one of their catchiest things i've heard in a while

the track is untitled and sounds like a mixture of recycled bits from tri repeate VS the opening song on quaristice

*thanks to moo duck for finding this originally

i like this

Archived