IGNORED

Good podcasts?

Npoess

I went and saw the last live funny moms. If it wasn't obvious nick was by far the least funny on stage and was autistically fidgeting with a mic stand so much that it broke and hit my girlfriend in the leg. Stavs set was hilarious- much less fat in person. Adam has his moments and is a general all around sweetie pie. Worst part of the show was witnessing will menaker make out with some fat chick that had two inches on him

Edited by dr lopez

Anyone here still keeping up with Norm Live? They are coming out regularly again and may be for a while if the upcoming guests lists on Wikipedia is correct.

It basically switches back and forth between straight-up good and fascinating train wreck, often within the same episode, but I'm hooked. Funny how many of the guests clearly don't know the show and/or hate the jokes segment.

didn't watch the tyson one... just not gonna happen.

sad sarah didn't like the jokes bit but they were one of the worst round of jokes of the whole series. also reading the comments section gave me a brain tumor "sjw jew bitch etc." so exhausting. do they not remember that sarah had one of the greatest, most offensive jokes about adopting a retarded terminally ill child because you could cash in on sympathy glory but the child would still die early? she said it at a TED talk ffs. 

enjoyed relistening to the harris wittels eps of comedy bang bang. 

RIP Terrorist Wittels. Just re-listened to the U Talkin' U2 To Me commentary episode he was in. It's so damn good.

Sarah Silverman was alright. There is something grating about her personality (cool and kind of smart, but not smart enough to be genuinely humble or realize that not everyone else is an idiot) but it was a good show.

Bobby Lee was the worst by far, by the end I couldn't tell whether he was fed up with the whole thing or really did not want to be there because he was having an attack or something. But when you see the video that one looks like it was taped ages ago, and heavily edited.

I get why reading off a joke can be a big deal to a comedian but their reactions are still pretty telling sometimes.

enjoyed relistening to the harris wittels eps of comedy bang bang.

RIP Terrorist Wittels. Just re-listened to the U Talkin' U2 To Me commentary episode he was in. It's so damn good.

I was also just listening to this. Lake house part had me lolling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I listen to Tabs Out and my buddy's podcast whenever he puts an episode out.

Although technically dj sets Fenriz' stuff is great including this interview with Dave Hill

fyi Fenriz' latest stuff is here as well

also if you dig that Tabs Out podcast, the music selection anyway, this is another good tape focused podcast