IGNORED

How Good Looking Do You Consider Yourself

oyster

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P

lease understand:

Explanation: 1 is really ugly and your sure no members of the opposite sex are attracted to you.

Number 10 is really handsome and your sure most members of the opposite sex are very attracted to you.

I'd say about a 8.5 or a 9 for myself.

So...

I love you Pod.

Guest JohnTqs

P

lease understand:

Explanation: 1 is really ugly and your sure no members of the opposite sex are attracted to you.

Number 10 is really handsome and your sure most members of the opposite sex are very attracted to you.

I'd say about a 8.5 or a 9 for myself.

So...

I love you Pod.

P...E...N...I.....Oh!

• 5 months later...

⇑lol.

Well, anyway, i'm bumping this thread just to discuss how hotornot.com works.

Fact 1 : If you choose to display men an women, you can go through a couple dozens (maybe more) pics without stumbling upon a men. I suppose it shows women are more worried about their beauty than men, and indeed, an ugly guy has more chances to date a hot chick but you'll rarely see an ugly woman with an Apollo. I'm ok with that.

Fact 2 : the average note must be around 7 and I haven't seen a note below 5. What the fuck. What's the point in having a 5 between 0 and 10 ? It's fucking here to fucking make a reference point. Half the people must be above, an the other half must be below. I've been told it is called an average(hehe). Considering WATMM may be representative of hotornot'raters population, I just want to say : FUCK YOU WATMM FUCK YOU.

I'd give my face a 7 and my unmanly physique a 4, unless it's one of those chicks who is into more feminine body types on dudes, and then I guess it would be an 8 or something. So one potential score would be 5.5, and the other would be 7.5 depending on the observer. My face is a universal 7 though, no doubt.

If we don't take into consideration my fucking amazing eyes, I'm about 6.5-7 region. But if we add the eyes into the equation I'm about 394 out of 10.

Archived