IGNORED

Plaid - Live [possibly DJ] set

mcbpete

http://www.ginglik.co.uk/satx2.html

As part of the I Love Acid season at the ginglik there's another night of acid house, old skool rave anthems, wonky electro and techno classics. Nintendo Wii on the big screen early on, Playstation 1 classics on the second screen all night.

Celebrating the sound of the TB-303 West London's best monthly old-skool rave! Free glowsticks & whistles on the door :-)

PLAID

Debut appearance behind the decks at I LOVE ACID for the Warp Records duo

Warp Records // Dj Set // http://www.plaid.co.uk

So anyone else here gonna be coming there tomorrow. I went to the last I Love Acid night for my birthday and it was great, as with all nights at the ginglik even if you're not a fan of the music [i don't really like Acid] the atmosphere is great....

Guest oxynucid

wicked sets from plaid AND agt rave cru

although both of plaid were there, only one was dropping choons

:x

I don't actually know what Plaid look like so I'm not sure if I saw them DJing or not ! (what time did they come on ?)

Either way I had a cracking night, the tracks that got played were awesome (I particular like the bit when they played Orbital - Chime and donned a pair of those LED glasses things). And I danced around a little too much for my dodgy heart and had to lay on the floor when I got back home !

Guest oxynucid

i think plaid went on at about 1am, they played a little dubstep, was not expecting that

then luke handsfree jetted in (literally) and dropped some mean beats

ive not been out dancing in sometime so it was really nice to let loose for an evening (morning!)

ah well, I headed home about half twelve as I wanted to get the last tube back home. but the agt rave cru were playing some absolute corkers last night.

Archived