IGNORED

when someone challeges your idmness

Guest zaphod

Guest abusivegeorge

Dude isn't challenging your idm'ness, gives hip hop hugs, asks you to play a set at one of his parties AND YOU TURN HIM DOWN, YOU BE CHALLENGING HIS IDM'NESS.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude isn't challenging your idm'ness, gives hip hop hugs, asks you to play a set at one of his parties AND YOU TURN HIM DOWN, YOU BE CHALLENGING HIS IDM'NESS.

yeah... maybe! i'd like to do a set... but i don't have the proper equipment right now, hence my turning him down... not because i don't want to... although, if i did dj at his parties i'd be mixing tech house and use my quiliuq alias or something!

Guest abusivegeorge

yeah... maybe! i'd like to do a set... but i don't have the proper equipment right now, hence my turning him down... not because i don't want to... although, if i did dj at his parties i'd be mixing tech house and use my quiliuq alias or something!

Ah I see kool.

Whats quiliuq?

Ah I see kool.

Whats quiliuq?

http://www.project168.co.uk/music.php?p=4&...f1bcb7f38e5f880

Guest abusivegeorge

Ah I see kool.

Whats quiliuq?

http://www.project168.co.uk/music.php?p=4&...f1bcb7f38e5f880

Really liking those tracks mate, Fit Bird is my fave :).

Guest covenant

I would start talking about Darkspace. Although it's Drone / Dark Ambient Black Metal, anyone that answers this:

"As we have chosen to work with machines, we are equipped with a machine-human-interface integrating ourselves into a synchronized, electronic organism. Once the biomechanoid is activated, we follow the pulse given by the central nervous system we call "death cube"."

to the question:

"Could you describe what types of equipment you use?"

rule my world.

who's your fav tech house producers asym?

i don't know... probably peter f. spiess! lazzich is another favorite... and my boy qorser too (he's done some remixes for me)!

Guest nene multiple assgasms
hmmmm. i got the ace of club ep on paperplane records on vinyl

me too.

I've also got the stereotype ep.

I JUST SAY "THE SHI-IM-IM-IM-IM-IM-MERING HOUR OUT N-O-O-W ON -R-R-R-R-E-P-P-P-P-H-L-L-L-E-E-E-X-X REC-ORDS

ALL PITCHED DOWN AND SHIT SWIMMING IN COPPER AND PRETEND LIKE A ROBOT.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
I unzip myself ala glitch hop gif... usually does the trick.

and out comes and even nerdier guy?

i remember someone on here was in a record shop, saw someone looking at the Analords or something, so mentioned that they had the binder. if i remember right, they got a response like "yeah right, as if. you fucking liar. get away from me.". so yea, you have to carry it with you at all times.

I know right? That's why I got a special shoulderbag made from the foreskins of 1000 IDM virgins.

It's even got the Aphex Logo inscribed.

Guest JohnTqs
i remember someone on here was in a record shop, saw someone looking at the Analords or something, so mentioned that they had the binder. if i remember right, they got a response like "yeah right, as if. you fucking liar. get away from me.". so yea, you have to carry it with you at all times.

I know right? That's why I got a special shoulderbag made from the foreskins of 1000 IDM virgins.

lol

when my electronic friend talks about justice or bjork i pretend like i care and then i throw on acid protege off the ceephax untitled album and spank his ass, make him scream "you my idm daddy!". i reply "you're my idm bitch, bitch." and then he gives me an IDM bj while i play with reverb. Fuck you

id be more impressed if you had found a thousand people who listen to idm who arent virgins.

id be more impressed if you had found a thousand people who listen to idm who arent virgins.

come come, the impossible will always remain impossible.

Guest abusivegeorge

come come, the impossible will always remain impossible.

You referring to joshier?

Archived