IGNORED

jazz band covers aphex twin!

Alzado

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey noob. i started creating threads called "jazz band covers aphex twin" too keep noobs like you from coming and posting about a fucking JAZZ band that was covering aphex twin, not a stomp troupe. that was the start of the meme.

b7 this clown

seriously... i remember yelling jazzband at acoustica cause it would be "ironic" or something.

we have rules for this. you don't mention the cover of flim cause it's jazzband.

where is joyrex?

Guest analogue wings

I know it's not the original thread Einstein.

Read the thread and receive the jazzband, idiot

(edited for impoliteness)

Guest abusivegeorge
FAIL

try posting one from pre server crash..

edited for politeness

This is watmm, tear the shit all up in here.

I know it's not the original thread Einstein.

Read the thread and receive the jazzband, idiot

(edited for impoliteness)

I read it.. it's full of FAIL

the term jazz band covered aphex twin came about because every two months some fucking n00b would make a thread about the bad plus cover. so a bunch of people started saying jazz band covers aphex twin when a rehashed topic would arrive again. every so often someone would make a 'jazz band covers aphex twin' thread in an attempt at meta-humour, and it became enshrined in the watmm lexicon thus.

and so it goes.

the term jazz band covered aphex twin came about because every two months some fucking n00b would make a thread about the bad plus cover. so a bunch of people started saying jazz band covers aphex twin when a rehashed topic would arrive again. every so often someone would make a 'jazz band covers aphex twin' thread in an attempt at meta-humour, and it became enshrined in the watmm lexicon thus.

and so it goes.

congratulations WATMM on actually changing history.

Guest analogue wings

and so it goes.

congratulations WATMM on actually changing history.

PM me your address and I'll send you a FREE catalogue of great books and videos about the Holocaust!

Archived