IGNORED

jazz band covers aphex twin!

Alzado

i would like to point out once again that it was the alarm will sound album that spawned the jazz band meme, even tho it's not a jazz band, this inconsistency was even pointed out at the time.

jazzband predates alarm will sound

++

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that group came to my city . it was good for a laugh but you would not see me go to it

I would go and yell jazzband every 4 minutes until I got thrown out.

Guest Adjective
that group came to my city . it was good for a laugh but you would not see me go to it

I would go and yell jazzband every 4 minutes until I got thrown out.

i bet all the riced out yugo watmm members are actually these band members. like they can only think and speak in covers and every nonsensical post is actually them using cut-up / fold-in of watmm posts to communicate. fucking jazz hipsters

i would like to point out once again that it was the alarm will sound album that spawned the jazz band meme, even tho it's not a jazz band, this inconsistency was even pointed out at the time.

No it doesn't

No it doesn't

jazzband refers to the bad plus covering flim, not alarm will sound covering a bunch of aphex twin tracks. right?

No it doesn't

jazzband refers to the bad plus covering flim, not alarm will sound covering a bunch of aphex twin tracks. right?

Alarm will sound is doing mochipet covers now. which songs im not sure but it would be interesting to see them try to cover one of his Timberlake mashups

I'm pretty interested to hear their new Autechre covers, they have already played some live but i can't find recordings

stuff:

Alarm Will Sound's CD Acoustica (released July 2005 on Cantaloupe Music) featured acoustic arrangements of music by Aphex Twin.

These Are the Vistas

Studio album by The Bad Plus

Released February 11, 2003

Recorded Real World Studios, September 30, 2002 - October 5, 2002

Track listing

1. "Big Eater" (Anderson)

2. "Keep The Bugs Off Your Glass And The Bears Off Your Ass" (King)

3. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (Nirvana)

4. "Everywhere You Turn" (Anderson)

5. "1972 Bronze Medalist" (King)

6. "Guilty" (Iverson)

7. "Boo-Wah" (Iverson)

8. "Flim" (Richard D. James)

9. "Heart of Glass" (Deborah Harry, Chris Stein)

10. "Silence Is The Question" (Anderson)

11. "What Love Is This" (Iverson) (bonus track)

dude you should do some AWS Autechre cover hoax tracks. that would complete the circle and make the internet explode.

this

jesus chirst i fucking know that, however the jazzband meme was born with multiple threads about the acoustica album, nobody gave a shit about the bad plus cover at the time.

and it was born out of a now dead meme which consisted of, instead of saying jazzband, posting a reply mimicking a newspaper headline of something that was very old news.

it sux to have a good memory sometimes.

jesus chirst i fucking know that, however the jazzband meme was born with multiple threads about the acoustica album, nobody gave a shit about the bad plus cover at the time.

wrong

Archived