IGNORED

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Rubin Farr

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think manson will ever finish that movie. Most projects he attempts other than music never gets finished. He should just paint.

I think the last movie of Burtons that I liked was Big Fish, and all the one's before that. So i'm really holding out that this one will be awesome. But I don't know what to think. Def. a great cast.

BATMAN FOREVER

Batman Forever was Joel Schumacher, and it sucked.

Matt lucas looks quite normal :rolleyes:

28398204.jpg

Pugsley Addams?

Looks great though. Will be intrigued to see how well the CG works, obviously the proportions of the Red Queen are totally fucked there.

tim burton can eat dicks, he really sucks. Aesthetically he's interesting, but as a filmmaker he's so dull...

as a filmmaker? what does that even mean? are you one of those people who dislike things because they are popular?

tim burton can eat dicks, he really sucks. Aesthetically he's interesting, but as a filmmaker he's so dull...

as a filmmaker? what does that even mean? are you one of those people who dislike things because they are popular?

By filmmaker I meant director...that was a bit of a troll, but I just don't like Burton. Nightmare Before Christmas was pretty nice but as a couple of people here pointed out, apparently it was largely some other guy. First Batman movie had some strong points...but in general, not a fan. All style, no substance.

Guest my usernames always really suck
are you one of those people who dislike things because they are popular?

What if he is? What are you going to do about it, nerd?

batman and batman returns were burton as director

batman forever was joel but it was so lame burton insisted on being involved as producer instead of director and helped make it less blah.

Mars Attacks! was awesome.

this + 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

mars attacks is my fav movie of his... i lost interest in him though from planet of the apes on (with the exception of big fish)!

yeah, burton is really hit and miss for me. mars attacks and the first batman are probably my favourites. beetlejuice and ed wood was alright too. planet of the apes was horrible.

hope this will be good.

should add that, alice in wonderland is right up tim burton's alley of creepy weird strange shit, but the dude seriously needs to branch out and do another kind of style, maybe that's why i liked mars attack.

Can't find anything on whether or not Elfman will do the score. Danny Elfman has been scrabing the buttom of the barrel the last couple of years (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Milk, Wanted, Terminator 4...) so it's about time he gets on an interesting project. He did alright on The Corpse Bride though.

But back to Burton...

If he fucks this one up then he has absolutely lost it as a director. Sweeney Todd was alright, but Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Planet of the Apes, and The Corpse Bride were all huge disappointments. Especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was just pure shit right from the beginning.

fred likes to troll and lumenprol is just a terrible person so im yet to acknowledge that anyone could possibly think tim burton is shit.

on a related note, if instead of being a gimpy man who allowed his films to be shamelessly rinsed for goth-lite merchandise bought by 14 year old girls, and was in fact a 7ft bald german who never gave interviews - he would be your god.

Guest David R James

The idea of casting johnny depp again is just boring. But dickface christian bale really should be in this film cos he's like in everything at moment, and is like really great , yes

Guest my usernames always really suck
Can't find anything on whether or not Elfman will do the score. Danny Elfman has been scrabing the buttom of the barrel the last couple of years (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Milk, Wanted, Terminator 4...) so it's about time he gets on an interesting project. He did alright on The Corpse Bride though.

But back to Burton...

If he fucks this one up then he has absolutely lost it as a director. Sweeney Todd was alright, but Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Planet of the Apes, and The Corpse Bride were all huge disappointments. Especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was just pure shit right from the beginning.

Did someone say Elf Man?

laughing_elf_man753.jpg

nextgenelfman.jpg

elf_man_on_drugs860.jpgelf_man_on_drugs860.jpgelf_man_on_drugs860.jpg

Archived